Make your house smell like home with a gift set of Cucumber-Apple candles, bath salts and room sprays from Lakeshore Candle Company.

We’re giving away five sets, so answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Oct. 10, to be added to the drawing.

This week’s question: What scent reminds you of home? Warm, apple pie and fresh laundry — those are mine.

Click for official rules.

1. Kathleen says:

Yes ,yes wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. MSalerno says:

The smell of the ocean brings me home. I love the smell of the ocean, it reminds me of summer with my Grandma :-)

3. flabookworm says:

It is so interesting that almost all of the scents involve food! Mine are no exception – brownies, pumpkin pie and vanilla (although not at the same time!) all trigger a feeling of home for me. The scent of a fresh-cut Christmas tree evokes the holidays. Of course, here in Florida a fresh cut tree is not practical, but I always find some scented candles to use.

4. rola says:

roasted date with cinnamon, It will give you the feeling of Arabian nights.<3

5. sue says:

hazelnut is one of my favs, but, also I use warm apple pie, cinnamon stix, and depending on the season, for Spring- I like lilac, for Summer it is hydrangea, and for fal well as I mentioned above, for winter it is holly berry or balsam.

6. Edith Martinez says:

Toast.

7. Khaalid says:

Sweet smells of bake goods like warm ginger Cookies, sugar cookies, and chocolate chips!

8. burning leaves,wood burning in the fireplace,sheets air dried in a soft breeze outdoors,coffee beans just ground,scent from a lavender plant,

9. Laura says:

lemon fresh! My mom used lemon when cleaning and everything was so neat, tidy and fresh.

10. chris says:

love the autum fall leaves, winter evergreen tree

• Superfood Stunner: Sweet Potato Salad

• Entertaining was high on the list for these homeowners. The

• Quick tips for organizing laundry rooms.

• Not everything in your laundry room has to be shiny and new