No shame in being a wallflower if you’re in the company of an iLean. Position this super convenient, light-weight portable shelving unit wherever you need a little extra storage space or a fetching display.

We’re giving away seven iLeans in all, so all you’ve got to do to win one in your choice of a maple, black or dark cherry iLean is answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Oct. 25.

This week’s question: What room in your house is the most lacking in storage?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Laura says:

Our individual rooms are each good, but it's driving us nuts that we don't have an attic or basement!

2. Heidi K says:

The room in my house most lacking in storage, oddly enough, is our home office. We are in the process of renovating an old house, and still don't have closest in most of the rooms! Our office is in the worst shape because all we have is one tiny filing cabinet and no shelving. It's a good thing most all of our "paperwork" can be stored electronically these days!

3. Mick says:

Bathroom has to be the room that is lacking in storage.

4. janetierney says:

My daughter's room has very little storage and a tiny little half closet.

5. Samantha says:

Our living room has the least amount of storage, and sadly, the least amount of personality right now.

Love the styling of the iLean in this photo-those antique touches paired with the modern sleekness of the iLean, eye feast!

6. Paulina Harnish says:

my hallway closet is so small and lacks storage, where to put boots of any kind?

7. Kelin Hull says:

my kitchen… because we don't have one! We just bought a 1913 farmhouse and it's just a big empty room. Nary a cabinet or counter-top to be found. :)

8. Our bedroom as the least amount of storage in our home. my husband an I are constantly remodeling something in our 1978 fixer upper and our bedroom seems to always be on the bottom of the list.

9. EBR says:

My entire tiny house needs more storage- but this looks like it would be perfect next to my fridge in the kitchen!

10. Adrian says:

Our entryway and foyer — four small kids (backpacks! coats! shoes! hats!) and a small, oddly shaped room with four doorways and stairs … quite the design/storage challenge.

• Sweet and Savory #Easter Recipes