No shame in being a wallflower if you’re in the company of an iLean. Position this super convenient, light-weight portable shelving unit wherever you need a little extra storage space or a fetching display.

We’re giving away seven iLeans in all, so all you’ve got to do to win one in your choice of a maple, black or dark cherry iLean is answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Oct. 25.

This week’s question: What room in your house is the most lacking in storage?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Melanie says:

My front room. It needs help bad. I call it the front room cuz I don't really know what it's supposed to be called. And did HGTV raid my house for accessories?? I have almost everything in this pic including the typewriter. No joke. For real. Haha;)

2. Ann says:

My room is really cramped for space.

3. Katie says:

My living room–the bookcases are cluttered and a complete eye sore :-(

4. Rachael says:

This would be great in our bedroom, help cut down the clutter!

5. Jennifer H says:

My living room could use the extra storage. One small side table with tiny drawer!

6. Johanna says:

That shelf would look fabulous in my living room, we don't have much furniture in there, but the colour would go awesome with my sofa. Its a hard room to furnish because there are only two walls, the rest is open concept. I've been looking for something just like that for some time! HGTV is my favourite channel! Love all the shows.

7. Arlene says:

Our Family room.

8. sheila says:

I live in a small apartment and storage is the big bugaboo. Although the bathroom is by far the largest I have ever had anywhere, the storage is pitifully small. Many of the tenants have purchased large cupboards and put them in the bathroom, but being on social security disability the funding for such a thing is just not there for me. The iLean looks like a great little invention, and I love the cherrywood stain.

9. Amy Jo says:

My kitchen and living room have no storage! Course it only a 900 sq ft house from the 40's with 4 of us living in it.

10. Adrienne says:

My bedroom, for sure! I have a tiny closet that can barely hold half of my clothing. this would be the perfect solution!

• Accessories in this master bedroom are kept to a minimum to

• Shades of purple are echoed throughout this formal living

• As seen on HGTV's "My Big Family Renovation"

• As seen on HGTV's "My Big Family Renovation"