Design Happens readers, we’re hooking you up with the luxurious pillows of Italy’s textile design house Dedar. Dedar’s sophisticated fabrics, wallpapers and trimmings adorn the Robuchon in Las Vegas and the Skygardens in Dubai. And their collection has been sold exclusively to the trade…until now.

While Dedar’s first retail product line of limited edition cushions is available only at Bergdorf Goodman‘s 5th Avenue store, this week two Design Happens readers have a chance to nab one of these Milan-inspired pillows.

Just answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, November 1 to enter.

This week’s question: What city would you model your own pillow line after?

Click for official rules.

(And to my co-workers who have set up a waiting list with the hope that these prizes will go unclaimed…your efforts are in vein!)

1. Earth girl says:

Cities do not inspire me; I'd rather use the deep forest for inspiration. But if I must choose a city, it would be Chicago, specifically the Lurie Gardens in Millennium Park.

2. Samantha says:

I wouldn't have to travel to a different country than Dedar for inspiration, I love the colors of Tuscany!

3. Andrea Johnson says:

Toronto!

4. Matt says:

New Orleans. Jazzy, Fun, Alive, but in an almost effortless way.

5. J J says:

ISTANBUL!

With the gorgeous sunset behind the city's unique skyline (minarets and domes galore!). Not to mention the breathtaking tilework inside all of the mosques.

One of the most beautiful and rare cities I've ever been to. :)

6. Jennifer says:

I haven't been to a city that I would want to model my pillows after but I would assume it would be a City in the mountains or upper west half of United States. City that is nature inspired, feel like you are living in nature but is a City!

7. Heidi K says:

I would model my own pillow line after Dublin. That city is so steeped in history and culture. I imagine a line filled with lots of different green tones… true to Ireland's natural beauty. Then I'd add metallic elements to bring out the more modern, industrial business mecca side of Dublin. What a great question!

8. Jumpin' John says:

I would model the pillow after the city of Lowell, MA. It's a national historic urban park and the city has lots of nice brickwork from the old textile mills.

9. vstark says:

Taos, New Mexico.

10. Kobe! It's a beautiful city with the interesting clash of modernity and history you expect from Japan.

• Halloween party guests will love these tasty nibbles that

• Concentric rings of colored sugar give dense, chocolatey

• Bring kids down off their Halloween sugar high with one of

• Who knew creamy mini cheeses, olives and a little food