Design Happens readers, we’re hooking you up with the luxurious pillows of Italy’s textile design house Dedar. Dedar’s sophisticated fabrics, wallpapers and trimmings adorn the Robuchon in Las Vegas and the Skygardens in Dubai. And their collection has been sold exclusively to the trade…until now.

While Dedar’s first retail product line of limited edition cushions is available only at Bergdorf Goodman‘s 5th Avenue store, this week two Design Happens readers have a chance to nab one of these Milan-inspired pillows.

Just answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, November 1 to enter.

This week’s question: What city would you model your own pillow line after?

Click for official rules.

(And to my co-workers who have set up a waiting list with the hope that these prizes will go unclaimed…your efforts are in vein!)

1. janice says:

Santa Fe, New Mexico. I also thought of Cairo, Egypt but realized it was the same color scheme that captured my attention. The turquoise and lapis mixed with rich earth tones such as browns, oranges and shades of sage. These colors are calming and exciting at the same time. They are also perfect for the time of year.

2. funstyle says:

I love to come home and feel instant relaxation. I would draw my inspirations from a mix of places and feelings, such as Montpellier, France; and places in the Caribbean such as St. Martin, etc…

3. Smubba says:

I would model a line of pillows on Barcelona, Spain. What a terrific city!!!! The Catalonian people have such style. Where else can you go and see women in high heels and dresses zooming around on scooters? I can't think of a more free-thinking, stylish, art-inspired city. Imagine the kind of beautiful pillows Gaudi would inspire!!!

4. MonShine says:

Castelrotto is the place-name I choose for Dedar. All others, like "Paris" or "Venice," are far too pedestrian and banal, conjuring images of crowds and mass tourism. The picturesque, Italian (once Austrian) Alpine village of Castelrotto conveys ENCHANTING SERENITY.

5. Whipster52 says:

If I was going to design a pillow after a city it would probably be Charleston, SC. I visited there a couple of years ago and as I took a tour on a horse drawn carriage I could actually picture historic events that the tour guide was telling us about. It’s a beautiful city that has a lot of southern charm. When I visited Battery Park I could picture the soldiers there firing the canons during the civil war.

6. Joni says:

New York, of course!!!

7. Shirley Hels says:

Any idea what's happening on TV? My favorite Sat. AM programs are Don't Sweat it, Hammerheads, Over Your Head and Carter Can. Yesterday they were there with some very different content, and today the names were there with different programs altogether. Is this a permanent change, or just someone's glitch?

8. Stephanie DiSantis says:

Lenox, Massachusetts. Fall in the Berkshires is enough inspiration for anything–the smooth rolling mountains in a palette of autumn colors makes me want to snuggle up in them!

9. Erica Best says:

i would say India because i love colors

10. SeattleDee says:

Seattle – there is a wide ranging color palate, it's texturally complex, and we enjoy a diverse population mix. Perfect, right?

• Color rules for small spaces

• That's a wrap for this week's Kitchen and Bath Hour. Join

• Armed with your bathroom design plans and budget, shop for

• "Bathrooms are becoming so much more than a room that takes