Oh. Bonjour. Let me tell you a little about myself. I take my modeling very seriously. I like restaurants where dirty martinis are $18. I like movies where the vixen wins the lover. And I like my men to be tall, rich and childless.

When it comes to my fashion and home, I like sexy, soft, yet architectural pieces that are simple and distinctively feminine. I prefer metallic over jewels and satin over linen. I like everything to be streamlined, but not completely stiff; I enjoy a curve here and there. I like things formal and tight. Kill me if I bring home a doily or a ruffle. But I do like a little glam, a little silk and a lot of gold.

And I’m a firm believer that a cocktail table can just be as sexy as the cocktail that is sitting on it, and a perfectly adorned lamp is all the moonlighting you need for my intimate gatherings. Where mainly men are invited.

1. CplusE says:

I like this blog concept and Emily you did a great job, but I think it would be interesting to take it one step further — take random photos of interesting strangers from real life and design a style board around them! Emily, I'm sure you must see people every day that your stylist's eye can't help but start to design a space around!

2. Your choices of all the things you like are extremely gorgeous and appealing. Thanks for sharing your good taste.

3. [...] the most recent Fashion Week and she’ll design a style board for it. Check out her first one, Runway to Home — done from the point of view of the runway model. It’s just as fun, irreverent and [...]

4. Laura says:

Hi Emily – I have been watching for your tv show since you won Design Star! Did I miss it on tv? Can I find it on this web site?

thanks!

5. Antonio says:

I'm Tony and I like my women big busted, cheap and easy.

I was over that chair two years ago. I just saw it in Shopko.

6. pixelecho69 says:

I like Emily she has a great sense of humor and a great designer.
    She is going to bring a lot to HGTV .

7. Laura R says:

where is the info for each item? include, please!

8. Deb A says:

I agree, Laura R, I too am dying to obtain the baby high chair from episode HDIVD 1304. Having a new grandbaby in dec and would love her mom to have that high chair for her new baby. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Candace Olsen. Come to Alaska. PPLEEEESE!

9. fxgeorges says:

i'm doing a home styling class at f.i.t and this is normal, for fashion to trickle down into furniture/ decor etc. apparently there are skulls on plate sets now.

10. Devi says:

a barcelona chair and a whole lotta metal with hard angles. Red, silver, black and gold: it looks like a Target ad, but less on trend.

woop.