Pumpkin cheesecake, cornbread stuffing, mounds of mashed potatoes and an extra-large turkey. Since the start of November, I haven’t been able to stop daydreaming about Thanksgiving dinner. My mom’s never done an elaborate Turkey Day table. We’ve always been more focused on the spread. This year, she’s decided to go all out with place cards, fancy glassware and candles. I’ve found the perfect inspiration for her…and your family too. From delightfully simple to astonishingly elegant, these designer table settings will leave you drooling.

Above images from HGTV.com: Thanksgiving Ideas

Social Couture

Visit HGTV.com for more ideas on Thanksgiving and fall-inspired table settings. Go shopping for the perfect napkins, table runners and place card holders to ‘wow’ your guests.

1. pixelecho69 says:

I agree that's a beautiful, nice setting but the table with the white pumpkin and the cooper accent's steals my attention, wonderful job who was the designer?

2. PollyMe says:

These holiday designs are absolutely beautiful. Great design choices and color combinations. I'm thankful I found this additional blog, and design inspirations, keep it coming HGTV you guys are the best!

3. Sashi says:

I will use it to inspire my home decor. Thank you for sharing this idea ..

4. pixelecho69 says:

Today I started the day with my mind set on Holiday shopping, for the thanksgiving table Spread but then I realized that I have a lot of decorations from last year and all I have to do is probably buy candles and place cards, but I want to do something different this year with the place cards any Ideas anyone?

• Katherine says:

Here's an idea – my guest love it. I put silk leaves around each wine glass and tie with a small harvest colored silk ribbon. I serve them the first drink in them also. Just hole punch the leaves and use the ribbon around the stem. Also – change out a flower arrangement each year. Last year took a real pumpkin – gut it and put plastic container inside. Buy oasis from floral dept and buy real flowers. Go to town doing a nice arrangement with pumpkin as the vase. Happy Fall !

5. mnks says:

This is beautiful! For a personalize wooden frame for guests check out personalize.rendistyle.com

• Kayla says:

I'm glad everyone is happy with the selection! My favorite is definitely the first image! What ideas do you guys have for setting up the perfect holiday table? Are there any Thanksgiving traditions you do every year? :)

6. I like the pictures and ideas. Does anyone know of a website with ideas for a craft room? I am changing our office to a craft room with an office corner. I plan to use a chandelier and don't want it to look like a store room. I like unexpected things to store craft items in etc. The room isn't very large and will need to house my sewing machine as well. I look forward to learning from others.

7. [...] Fun options, yes? I’ll let you know which we decide (and document the whole process for you, of course!), but until then? I’ll be virtually decorating my soon-to-be dining room table with gorgeous Thanksgiving table settings. [...]

8. gratis sex says:

I believe your article is really fantastic. If you want to meet people u also can see website. I wanna thanks for that.

• Printable Halloween Party Invitation