It’s Freebie Fridays — global edition!

We’re bringing you original art from the Swedish design shop Fine Little Day.

Fine Little Day wants you to take home this playful yellow poster titled Apple Papple. We think it would look adorable in a kitchen, study or nursery.

Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Nov. 15 for a chance win this original print shipped straight from Gothenburg, Sweden’s second largest city.

This week’s question: What is your design style — fun and quirky, formal and dramatic or something else?

Click for official rules.

1. Aliesha says:

I am definitely a fun and quirky type girl…no matchy-matchy!

2. J J says:

simple/modern with bold color and knickknacks here and there. ;)

3. spanwizard says:

the swee[stakes is awful- i cannot negoiate due to surveys which cannot close, questions on the side which are off the page and cannot get to , to answer, cannot even see whole questios. the page does not respond. dont tell me its my computer because all else works fine-other sweepstakes, other pages ect. its you. All is REAL slow and nothing else is as slow or awful

4. pixelecho69 says:

Yes ! you are right this picture would look great at the kitchen or maybe the playroom?
    And the answer to your question is my design taste is formal, like neutral color on your furniture and then use colors on pillows and accent's that pop to your eyes.

5. Smubba says:

Fun and quirky mixed with euro modern. I love this picture– it has a very whimsical feel. Hope everyone has a nice day!

6. Andrea Johnson says:

Clean and modern – neutral background with pops of bright color!

7. beyond says:

comfortable and modern with a quirky touch.

8. Laura says:

I've been calling my style Mid-Century Asian-Eclectic Modern. It's a lot rolled into one, but it works. :)

9. Erica says:

Fun and colorful!

10. As I'm registering for my wedding, I've come to realize that my style has evolved into a mix of rustic vintage, hints of nature athestics, with a dab of modern. :) Definitely love mixing neutrals with loud pops of color…this picture would be perfect for my kitchen.

• Win a Lamp From HGTV Handmade!

• Tips to decorate with yellow ->

• This viewer wanted to create a light, airy dining room

• Staying with neutral shabby chic hues, this viewer mixed