It’s Freebie Fridays — global edition!

We’re bringing you original art from the Swedish design shop Fine Little Day.

Fine Little Day wants you to take home this playful yellow poster titled Apple Papple. We think it would look adorable in a kitchen, study or nursery.

Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Nov. 15 for a chance win this original print shipped straight from Gothenburg, Sweden’s second largest city.

This week’s question: What is your design style — fun and quirky, formal and dramatic or something else?

Click for official rules.

1. Michelle says:

Fun and quirky all the way! Emphasis on the FUN!

2. Amber says:

I'd day my style is mountain granny! Haha, I love mixing any type of floral pattern with seafoam greens and pastels, beautiful pines and even more florals! Also, adding soft textures like crochet work or fur can really bring a room to its full potential.

3. bekah says:

eclectic and semi-industrial if that even makes sense. I like a lot of metals…which doesnt do great with a toddler I am learning.

4. HeatherK says:

fun and formal! I like clean lines but I love bright colors too.

5. hobocore71 says:

The best phrase I've ever heard to describe my style is "Traditional Funk" (I love it!). I love traditional houses, dark wood, a bit ornate traditional detailing, antiques… all that stuff. But then I love to put in bright, colorful wall color, furniture or just stuff. I like those items to have a purpose, though, like my bright yellow teapot. I'm trying to reduce the clutter!
    If anyone has seen the movie Nanny McPhee, its a lot like the design in there.

6. Emily says:

I am definitely a mix and match type of girl. It just seems that everything I buy somehow "goes together" in one way or another:)

7. Heidi K says:

I would describe my style as artsy eclectic. Lots of colors and different fabrics in my home!

8. Ellen says:

My style is comfortable country cottage using quilts, color, and a mix of old and new furnishings and accent pieces.

9. Jason says:

1920's grandma/forest whimsical.

10. p burk says:

I love the color yellow and most of the house is blue with cream and this would add that spot of color that is so important

• Make an All-White Room Feel Warm + Inviting

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to