It’s Freebie Fridays — global edition!

We’re bringing you original art from the Swedish design shop Fine Little Day.

Fine Little Day wants you to take home this playful yellow poster titled Apple Papple. We think it would look adorable in a kitchen, study or nursery.

Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Nov. 15 for a chance win this original print shipped straight from Gothenburg, Sweden’s second largest city.

This week’s question: What is your design style — fun and quirky, formal and dramatic or something else?

Click for official rules.

1. Brooke R. says:

Cozy modern. Clean but warm. :)

2. Daniella says:

Global and earthy, carved woods and rich fabrics a must.

3. Rachel says:

I am a strange combination… I am very artsy. I like things that are different, funky, or vintage. I also like design to be a mix of natural/earthy with pops of color. I am classic and tatseful; nothing gaudy.

4. Derek Washington says:

My style is found treasure downtown funk! I love mixing periods and using unusual materials such as my living room wall covered in Chinese newspapers.

5. staceyb001 says:

My style is more modern, I like clean and tidy, but with a kitschy twist. I like found objects and items that have personal meaning. Some trinket passed down from my grandma or an awesome antique/vintage store find are my favorite little things to have setting on shelves or chests or hanging on the wall. They go along with my soft neutral new-bought things but add more interest.

6. tbanness says:

Not really "modern" but definitely clean lines, minimal clutter!

7. mnks says:

check out personalize.rendistyle.com for more fun design options

8. Renee King says:

I once asked an interior designer what my style was, because I like such an eclectic mix of things, nothing matching, and she said my style is "transitional". I like a lot!

9. jusTinkering says:

Maudlin, "rescue it" mentality informs my home's interior design. I rescue stuff that has wonderful shape, color or hidden story, then display it in my home.

10. avintagelover says:

My design style is pretty random. I'm a graphic designer and I love art, photography, fantasy, and vintage things. My style kind of combines all of the above. I guess you could say it's kind of an eclectic whimsical artsy thing.

• Ideas for using lemon zest in your design.

• Dining Room Definition - Ask Genevieve - Episode 4

• Feminine wallpaper and white wicker hang out in this lovely

• There's no confusion about what goes in this basket