Winter isn’t my favorite season. The ice! The wind! But at no other time of the year does a warm, crackling fire feel so good.

An archival issue of Homes & Gardens featured this bedroom retreat that strikes the perfect balance of glamour and cozy comfort.

Design Inspiration

1. pixelecho69 says:

I agree there's is nothing better than to come home after a busy day and just hide away in beautiful room like this.
    I really would want a little place of my own just to take a break from everyday life just, a little moment to my self, and if my retreat could look like this ! I cant even imagine.

2. pixelecho69 says:

I love those Neutral color's and also the mirror above the fire place is it a mirror? or just and accent and the chair next to it is lovely again in a neutral color it tide's everything in that room together

3. Valerie Russell says:

I am 65+ and in the midst of building my dream retirement home in Ensenada Beach, Mx. I love Color Splash. David is so creative and I am learning to be more daring with bright colors and learning that neutrals are not just brown and beige.

4. Anna says:

Nancy, HGTV shows are in various stages of producing new episodes, so take a look at our Be On HGTV page for a complete list of shows that are currently seeking audience participation and new project ideas. You may also get ideas from searching "bedroom" and "sitting" on HGTV.com. Here are some links. Good luck. http://www.hgtv.com/smart-chic-bedrooms/package/ihttp://www.hgtv.com/decorating/bedroom-seating/in

5. ghd says:

This is a very nice site.I learned so much,thank you!

6. Joleen says:

But there is a small thing that you need to know: if your video doesn’t hit the 100,000 views mark then it is not good enough. Although that will help you gain some friends, it won’t build a good base. of videos uploaded and how often you submit videos before accepting you as a partner.

7. Carmon says:

*Since you want to do mainstream music, your fan base will most likely be people from 15-25 year olds. The work is the same so there is no sense beating your head against the wall promoting a niche which does not bring results. So a lot of new people whom you would otherwise not find will become new subscribers to your channel, and all it took on your part was simply seeking out like minded folks and hitting the subscribe button.

8. Nilda says:

If you want anything from the following, you definitely will want to get your hands on IMeye :. It’s not uncommon to normally have a greater influx of web traffic after proper SEO site configuration. Consider the following components of search engine optimization to ensure the success of a website.