Seaside cottage? Manhattan loft? Suburban two-story? Where ever you live, this abalone shell mirror will look divine hanging on a wall or resting on a coffee table.

For a chance to bring home this mirror from the Chicago boutique Jayson Home & Garden, simply answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Nov. 22.

This week’s question: What’s your best unexpected find while shopping on vacation?

Click for official rules.

1. Rita VanMuyden says:

I found a beautiful antique coffee table at a garage sale several years ago. I think I paid $5 for it. Later a friend who collects antiques saw it and offered me a whole lot more for it, but I liked it too much to sell it. The only thing not original was the glass that fit in the top, but it worked for me.

2. linda says:

i found a BEAUTIFUL chandelier in a little gift shop in New Jersey. SOOOOO precious!

3. Hillary says:

A gorgeous painting while on vacation in Michigan!

4. Viviana Buck says:

When we went on vacations to Vegas this year for our anniversary, we were shopping for souvenirs… the kids found this artist who made necklaces and bracelets made out of a tiny little rice where he wrote the name of each kid on tiny little letters. It was so original and pretty! They still haven't lost them ;-)

5. Beverly says:

We were shopping while on vacation and I found an old ceramic butter churn, I received a lot of ribbing at the time saying that they didn't sell butter in Wyoming? I carried it on the plane and people I know thought that I was nuts! I still have it in my kitchen and love it, it was purchased in an antique store of course! Beverly

6. sarah says:

While on vacation my best shopping find was my husband!!!!!!!! Hey you find the strangest and best things out there. Tis shell mirror will love wonderful in my shore home!

7. Sue L. says:

I was on vacation in my most favorite place ever…Hawaii. I was sitting on the beach when I recognized someone from my long ago past, a former home town schoolmate. Turned out she was a realtor in Hawaii. I ended up buying a small cottage and moving to my ultimate travel destination! Talk about impulse! That was 1978 and I've not regretted either the purchase or the move for even a minute!

8. vickie says:

Something I didn't even know I was looking for

9. linda Sutton says:

Shopping today……I found a pillow with a sea fan motif. I have been looking for just one more pillow to go in the room I just redesigned with a natical look and this one was perfect. I was really excited to find it.

10. Kye says:

When my husband and I were on our honeymoon, we found some amazing handmade wind chimes in Mexico. They were perfect; they are shaped like little stars have a lovely musical quality that occurs when the wind blows. While they may not have been a huge piece or anything very expensive, they seemed to call to us. They are a wonderfully simple reminder of one of the best times we have had together!

• Check out Sophie the golder retriever on the cover of HGTV

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party