Seaside cottage? Manhattan loft? Suburban two-story? Where ever you live, this abalone shell mirror will look divine hanging on a wall or resting on a coffee table.

For a chance to bring home this mirror from the Chicago boutique Jayson Home & Garden, simply answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Nov. 22.

This week’s question: What’s your best unexpected find while shopping on vacation?

Click for official rules.

1. LaNette says:

A unique purse

2. Peg says:

My item was not really a "Design" Element. Unless you count the really nifty bottle (that of a man sitting cross leg with a straw hat on his head). It was Rum Jumbie. We found it in St. Thomas. We tell everyone we know who is going to pick it up and we try to find it whenever we are there. It is AMBROSIA and I do not like rum.

3. Jeri says:

It wasn't my find but my parents found a HUGE conch shell that still sits in my Mom's front garden. That shell has been all around the world & was found before I was born.

4. While on vacation in Africa years ago, my dad found this cool wooden tribal sword that he passed down to me. The handle of the sword has this stern's man face carved intricately in ivory.

5. Cathy C says:

I collect rocks and crystals and shells and have them interspersed throughout my home with all of my mermaid and dolphin art. The coolest thing I have found would probably look like nothing to the casual observer. Fairy Stone Park in VA has rocks you can dig for (fairy crosses) and some of them are in the shape of a cross. Those are hard to find. I found one. These rocks have mica imbedded in them, so when the sun comes through my window, the reflection off the mica on those rocks gently sparkle. Other people get Tshirts on vacation, I get rocks indigenous to the area. And I get them as gifts from others who travel!

6. Pam Share says:

What I find on all my vacations is inspiration. My vacations are always coastal and thats my design taste, coastal and clean. I live in Florida and on a lake and of course this jives with what I love. Water is most important to me for relaxation and the insirations come home with me where I can choose to braid them into my everyday life.

7. Oceanic says:

While on a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale picked a huge rock from Turks n Caicos, the Conk Shell from the Bahamas. An old treasure is my red coral on rock from Los Roques Island National Park, Venezuela, and the shell decorated mirrors Bunny, Pat & I created on Sanibel Island.

8. Jennifer says:

Homemade fudge and cookies from a little gift shop

9. Claud says:

I found a beautiful adirondack chair, made by a Vermont farmer, while visiting a cousin in Waitsfield, Vermont. Made of Ash, it is lightweight and great workmanship. We were driving down the road and he had them out in front of his house. It was a real bargain.

10. dmeccles says:

While traveling I found the most adorable picture frame that has the same design as this mirror. We were in Mexico to a new resort and while traveling through the area we came into this little shop, and whala there was the frame. Mother of pearls shells, and grey smaller shells and I posted a photo of us in the frame. This mirror would be an ideal compliment to the frame!

• Want it Wednesday: Decorations and Products for Halloween

• Want it Wednesday: Decorations and Products for Halloween

• Eclectic bird cages are grouped together to create a fun

• A sitting area comprised of blue and white furniture holds