To celebrate tonight’s premiere of the show 15 Fresh Handmade Gift Ideas, we’re giving away a little piece of HGTV. Watch the special this evening at 7/6 for a look at hundreds of our favorite Etsy gifts, as well as excellent how-tos for 15 fabulous crafts you can make and give as presents.

I snagged this on-trend and utterly cute birdhouse terrarium by Etsy seller No Place Like Gnome while visiting the set of the 15 Fresh Handmade Gift Ideas shoot.

Take a few seconds to answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Nov. 29 for your chance to win the kit to recreate this whimsical terrarium.

This week’s question: What is the most cherished handmade gift you’ve given or received?

And don’t forget to watch the show!

Click for official rules.

1. Lutoo says:

I have a log cabin jewelry box that my Great Grandfather ( whom I never met since he passed before I was born) made for my mother when she was a young girl. It is 76 years old now and even more treasured than when she received it since other than a campaign poster, it is the only thing I have that was his.

2. Kelly says:

I made Teddy Bears for all my aunts and uncles from my great-grandmothers pajamas after she passed away – just so they could keep a little piece of her memory. :o )

3. Rachel says:

The best handmade gift I ever made was a wooden perpetual calendar…I made it for my parents, with a scroll saw that they had given me the previous Christmas…I thought it was pretty cool to give them a gift made with a gift that they had given me.

4. Catherine says:

LOve HGTV! I have several cherished handmade gifts from my now grown children over the years. My favorite? Probably the Christmas ornaments they made.

5. Ruby Kopenski says:

Handmade quilt from grandma

6. daltontj says:

My grandmother was taught how to make quilts. When she died I was give a quilt that she and her mother had made. Its priceless to me.

7. ldozier58 says:

When I was in High School my grandmother made me a blanket and one for each of my sisters. She is no longer alive but when I wrap up in that blanket I can still feel the love that she put into it.

8. Jeffry Stuart says:

My daughter gave me a duck picture.

9. Elizabeth says:

My grandfather gave me the piece he had embroidered in 1900 to qualify as a Journeyman Tailor on Austria-Hungary. He had brought it with him in steerage through Ellis Island. It is pricelss!

10. Dawn says:

My favorite handmade gift was my great grandmothers quilt that she made. It's all hand stitched with beautiful bark cloths. I received it after her daughter, my grandmother, passed away. It had been kept in perfect condition in a cedar chest. Anyone who uses it is instantly warm and cozy.