To celebrate tonight’s premiere of the show 15 Fresh Handmade Gift Ideas, we’re giving away a little piece of HGTV. Watch the special this evening at 7/6 for a look at hundreds of our favorite Etsy gifts, as well as excellent how-tos for 15 fabulous crafts you can make and give as presents.

I snagged this on-trend and utterly cute birdhouse terrarium by Etsy seller No Place Like Gnome while visiting the set of the 15 Fresh Handmade Gift Ideas shoot.

Take a few seconds to answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Nov. 29 for your chance to win the kit to recreate this whimsical terrarium.

This week’s question: What is the most cherished handmade gift you’ve given or received?

And don’t forget to watch the show!

Click for official rules.

1. Jill Stewart says:

After I was engaged last year, my mom made me a beautiful quilt that I will cherish forever! On the back, she personalized it with a fabric stamp: 'One who sleeps under a quilt is comforted by Love'. Quilted with love for Jill & Dave – February 2009 by JoAnn Topness – Rochester, MN

2. Charlene Mainard says:

I've never rec'd a handmade gift….

3. almck says:

When I got married my mother in law embroidered me a set of pillow cases for a bridal shower gift. To me this was worth more than any other gift I received at my bridal shower. It meant she accepted me into her family and that I was more than just a daughter in law. We laugh about it today because 28 yrs later I still have that set of pillow cases. It was a start of my new life with her son and it to this day reminds me of those days so long ago.

4. My Father-In-Law painted a picture of an Indian Storyteller for me after I went on a trip to Arizona and fell in love with the little figurines. He made it special.

5. Bits61 says:

Anything my kids made for me over the years will always be cherished!

6. Beverly says:

Seashells glued to a small piece of driftwood by my niece. It is about 25 years old now and still looks great. Always makes me smile!

7. fatcatfrankie says:

The most cherished hand made gift I ever received was one I saw being made. My mother-in-law Joyce made herself a beautiful crocheted table cover. Every night she would not go to bed until a certain number of crocheted squares were completed. It took her over a year to make and assemble all of the pieces. I know how to crochet and appreciated every stitch she put into creating this beautiful piece of thread art. When we lost dad and she had to downsize to an apartment, she just couldn't take everything. She gave us her dining room set, and then surprised me by handing over the table cover to me. It was a wonderful gift and one I will always treasure.

8. fatcatfrankie says:

Why don't you make one for yourself! :)

9. elkcip says:

I received a handmade votive holder that cast tree shadows when lit.

10. Korey says:

The first Christmas we spent as a family in our first house, my parents made all of our gifts. 20 years later I still have the rocking dolly cradle my dad crafted out of wood and my mom painted :)