To celebrate tonight’s premiere of the show 15 Fresh Handmade Gift Ideas, we’re giving away a little piece of HGTV. Watch the special this evening at 7/6 for a look at hundreds of our favorite Etsy gifts, as well as excellent how-tos for 15 fabulous crafts you can make and give as presents.

I snagged this on-trend and utterly cute birdhouse terrarium by Etsy seller No Place Like Gnome while visiting the set of the 15 Fresh Handmade Gift Ideas shoot.

Take a few seconds to answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Nov. 29 for your chance to win the kit to recreate this whimsical terrarium.

This week’s question: What is the most cherished handmade gift you’ve given or received?

And don’t forget to watch the show!

Click for official rules.

1. Nana Carol says:

My Aunt Mary made me an afghan and I love it! All in shades of green in a pattern she called "ric-rac."

2. maineeack433 says:

I use to draw a picture of a persons house on cross stitch cloth and cross stitch that persons house and frame it which made the best christmas gift which even after 10+ years I still get compliments on today.

3. Heidi K says:

My most cherished homemade gift was a scarf my sister knit for me.

4. [...] Design Happens » Archive » Freebie Fridays: Birdhouse Terrarium Commentshttp://blog.hgtv.com/design/2010/11/26/freebie-fridays-birdhouse-terrarium/Freebie+Fridays%3A+Birdhouse+Terrarium+ +13%3A00%3A49Karli. When I was a child, my grandfather and father made me a handcrafted scale which he spent hours scraping and salt curing before sending off to a professional tanner for finishing. They are constant reminders of his love for me! Kaylene Button on November 27, 2010 at 1:46 PM. A handmade angel it was beautiful. [...]

5. 4Grammy says:

I received a handmade afghan as a wedding gift from my aunt who is now legally blind.

6. p jones says:

My son and his girlfriend with a little help from my daughters and son-in-law, made me a lighted curio cabinet and painted it dark brown to look "old".

7. Karen says:

My daughters made a "50 reasons to celebrate Karen" box for me on my 50th birthday. Inside a homemade box were 50 slips of paper, each with a characteristic of mine, such as "always makes holidays special." Really made me cry.

8. ChristieNAL says:

All the Christmas ornaments my boys have made over the years. I believe I cherish these most, because my mom still put the ornaments my brother and I made on the tree up til the day she died.

9. Jenna says:

My mother-in-law knitted my daughter baby booties incorporating our wedding colors and ribbon from our wedding invitations as ties. I both love and treasure them.