Nothing says welcome home for the holidays like a fresh evergreen wreath. Enter to win this one, complete with pinecones, citrus and berries, from farm-direct florist FiftyFlowers.

We’re giving away three of these seasonal delights, so answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 6 to be entered into the drawing. And we’ll ship it out ASAP, so you can enjoy the festive scent of juniper, Noble Fir and cedar in time for Christmas.

This week’s question: What single item of holiday decor most captures the spirit of the season in your home?

For inspiration, check out HGTV’s dazzling ideas for wreaths, tree trimmings, fireplace mantels and centerpieces.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Andrea says:

There are many, but it's gotta be the tree!

2. I love the porcelain angel on top of the tree. She does't get added until Christmas eve to represent the miracle of Christmas.

3. Emily says:

Our tree because we go and cut it down ourselves. We are actually going to do it today!! I am soo excited.

4. Melanie says:

We have a little mouse advent calendar hanging in our kitchen that we've had since I was a little kid. I always loved moving the mouse from day to day. It's one of the first decorations that we put up each year and it has never failed to get me into the holiday spirit.

5. beyondthewindow says:

hot spiced teas and candles lit in the late afternoon…

6. Aliesha says:

I think our tree, because I just love it so much. Every morning my husband leaves before me, and turns the tree on, so that it is lit when I wake up…my favorite part of the holiday season!

7. Smubba says:

I think that the bell attached to a gingerbread-looking with a teddy bear cut out that we put in our door each year is the most celebratory part of Christmas. It jingles any time someone enters or exits the house. Happy holidays!!!!

8. Krys72599 says:

I think a few years ago I'd have said the tree, but it's actually a few specific childhood ornaments that go ON the tree – if I didn't have the ball ornament with my initial in glitter tape that my dad made me when I was little, it wouldn't be Christmas. If I didn't have the heart-shaped ornament I bought the year my dad died on the tree, it wouldn't be Christmas.
    Of course, I leave my Santa Claus collection up year round in my china closet in the dining room so perhaps narrowing it down to one thing for me might not be so easy…

9. Rebecca says:

Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

10. Alison says:

For us, it's the Christmas tree!

• Check out Sophie the golder retriever on the cover of HGTV

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party