Nothing says welcome home for the holidays like a fresh evergreen wreath. Enter to win this one, complete with pinecones, citrus and berries, from farm-direct florist FiftyFlowers.

We’re giving away three of these seasonal delights, so answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 6 to be entered into the drawing. And we’ll ship it out ASAP, so you can enjoy the festive scent of juniper, Noble Fir and cedar in time for Christmas.

This week’s question: What single item of holiday decor most captures the spirit of the season in your home?

For inspiration, check out HGTV’s dazzling ideas for wreaths, tree trimmings, fireplace mantels and centerpieces.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Noel P. says:

The stockings. I've had mine since I was born. They aren't just beautiful — they add a touch of past Christmases.

2. pixelecho69 says:

In our home nothings say's Holiday's like our cinnamon scented pine cones basket's, with a touch of baby's breath and some Holly's, I like to spread them all over our house to get an even scent I do this right after Thanksgiving to start our Holiday's, when I come home from work or school and feel tired or stressed and opened the door that first cinnamon scent just takes your breath away my children love it.

3. Amy PureHome says:

Definitely the Christmas tree. You can beat that smell, decorating it with the family, etc. A great feeling and something I look forward to every year without a doubt.

4. Pamila says:

Without a doubt, my Santa collection! I buy one each year right after Christmas to add to the existing Santas–they're on sale and I just tuck it away with the collection. That way, every year there is a new Santa to see right away.

• SweetLiz says:

My sister does the same thing. I love the collection. It's funny, her daughter (24 years) is creeped out by them because they look so real. lol

5. John B says:

The nativity scene that we display in our house says it all.

6. Debra says:

I grew up in and have married into an interfaith family so i love the mix of Hanukah and Christmas in our house. Stockings on the mantle, menorah on the counter, and a christmas tree with blue and white ornaments. It helps both my husband and I keep the traditions we grew up with over the years.

7. LyndaMustang says:

The single most important Holiday Decoration in my house is a picture of my boys with Santa that they had taken on their own as a gift to me. It was one of the most thoughtful gifts I had ever received. The photo is the first decoration I hang and the last I put away.

8. SweetLiz says:

My Nativity. It belonged to my mother. I think of her and my dad and our family Christmas Eves (7 brothers and sisters) when I set it up. Our family still gets together on Christmas Eve.

9. Alexis says:

I have a collection of Santas that my grandma started for me years ago, and it's still growing!
    <a href="http://www.cleansmartsimple.blogspot.com” target=”_blank”>www.cleansmartsimple.blogspot.com

10. Mings_Things says:

Like so many others have said, I love the Christmas tree as the thing that captures the holiday but it's just not any Christmas tree. You see, I have two Christmas trees that I put up each year. One is decorated to go with my living room decor and the other one is smaller but oh so much more meaningful and precious.

This Christmas tree is decorated with my chidren's handmade ornaments (they're grown adults now) and some of my deceased mother-in-law's original 'old' glass ornaments (like the ones you see today that are trying to capture the 'old' look today, mine are ORIGINALS!!!) but the best thing about THIS Christmas tree is the fact that the manger is displayed underneath to celebrate the birth of Christ.

• This distressed vanity nook offers a fusion of timeless

• Brighten up a work space with vintage-inspired furniture

• High ceilings do wonders for a living room.

• White traditional kitchen with farmhouse sink and picture