Nothing says welcome home for the holidays like a fresh evergreen wreath. Enter to win this one, complete with pinecones, citrus and berries, from farm-direct florist FiftyFlowers.

We’re giving away three of these seasonal delights, so answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 6 to be entered into the drawing. And we’ll ship it out ASAP, so you can enjoy the festive scent of juniper, Noble Fir and cedar in time for Christmas.

This week’s question: What single item of holiday decor most captures the spirit of the season in your home?

For inspiration, check out HGTV’s dazzling ideas for wreaths, tree trimmings, fireplace mantels and centerpieces.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Erica Best says:

i would the angel doll my daddy got before he past it remember me of him and it great to have it this year.

2. vstark says:

The menorah.

3. susan says:

white lights

4. Val from PA says:

It wouldn't feel like Cristmas without the Christmas tree and all of our keepsake ornaments!!!!

5. DecorGirl says:

Single item? Hmmm I'd probably have to say the ornaments I made in kindergarten (construction paper squares and red and green drinking straw garland) and in 1st grade (brown construction paper cut-out rudolf with red and green sequins.) No matter what my tree decor is, these two ornaments I made over 40 years ago are always on my tree.

Nothing beats the smell of fresh greenery either.

6. [...] Head over to HGTV and check out this weeks Freebie Friday. Up for grabs this week – a beautiful fresh evergreen wreath decorated with pine cones, [...]

7. Karen says:

The manger scene.

8. Heidi K says:

The item in our home that most captures the spirit of the season is the lighted and decorated garland we place over the living room door. We adorn the garland with beautiful, colorful ornaments. However, the centerpiece always remains the same… a toy mouse. The moose dangles right over the doorway, like a bunch of mistletoe.

9. andreaa1001 says:

Our tree with all of our children's ornaments.

10. LSCR says:

I just quilted us a new holiday table runner!

• Halloween party guests will love these tasty nibbles that

• Concentric rings of colored sugar give dense, chocolatey

• Bring kids down off their Halloween sugar high with one of

• Who knew creamy mini cheeses, olives and a little food