Nothing says welcome home for the holidays like a fresh evergreen wreath. Enter to win this one, complete with pinecones, citrus and berries, from farm-direct florist FiftyFlowers.

We’re giving away three of these seasonal delights, so answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 6 to be entered into the drawing. And we’ll ship it out ASAP, so you can enjoy the festive scent of juniper, Noble Fir and cedar in time for Christmas.

This week’s question: What single item of holiday decor most captures the spirit of the season in your home?

For inspiration, check out HGTV’s dazzling ideas for wreaths, tree trimmings, fireplace mantels and centerpieces.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Kati says:

My mother made me an advent calendar of family photos a few years ago. Since I live 3000 miles from my entire family, it's nice to see their faces during the holiday season.

2. Melanie says:

I would have to say it wouldn't be the same without christmas lights!

3. Pris says:

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas had it not been for the event of Christ's birthday; therefore, central to my family's celebration is the manger set that has a prominent place on my fireplace mantle during the Christmas season. My son and his friend remade the mantle to a depth of 12" from a measly 6" for the express purpose of accommodating the manger set including lights, garland, straw and all. The sight of that beautiful scene dulls all other decorations by comparison, as it should.

4. Kat says:

In our house, it's gotta be the mantle all decorated with evergreen, Christmas lights, candles, and our 4 stockings hanging down. It makes me smile every time I look up there.

5. Deb says:

The Christmas Tree, of course. My home wouldn't be complete without at least 2 or 3.

6. Shirley says:

The Nativity Sets of course. I must have several around the house to remind us of what the season is all about.

7. Maria says:

I would have to say the ornaments made by my two sons when they were small and the Angel that I have had for years that we put on top of our tree.

8. Kaira says:

You have a really interesting blog, and I love reading your posts! I am a realtor and artist in Portland, Oregon, and I will be sure to mention your site in my blog at <a href="http://www.homesbykaira.com” target=”_blank”>www.homesbykaira.com. Please stop by my site, and I will continue to follow your blog as well. Keep up the great posts!

9. Patricia says:

Our lighted house displays make our Christmas! We set up 5 different displays – farm related, a city scene, a woodsy cabin scene, a Nativity scene, and a church & school display. Our lighted buildings depict different stages of our family's lives and what was going on at various times, ie…a Red Owl Store – the place where my husband & I met and both worked; a pharmacy was added when one of our sons was in that school; a courthouse was added the year another of our children managed to get a couple speeding tickets; a sewing shop – my favorite hobby; even a small, model of our retail store that my daughter handmade one year and of course a train that runs through a tunnel and around our Christmas tree that our grandchildren love to watch and run with it's remote. It takes a couple of full days to set up 50+ buildings and all the little trees & figurines that bring them to life, but it we all agree it wouldn't be Christmas without them!

10. Cheri Murray says:

The creche awaiting the arrival of Baby Jesus is the focal point, and the thing that most captures the spirit of the holiday in my home.

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to

• This space was designed to bestow a lush, tropical