We’ve been stringing you along with big reveals here and there, so Ken and I thought it was time to take you on a quickie tour of the whole house. We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us, but you will be amaaaazed at the transformation. Take a peek, and enjoy the video!

What do you think, friends? We can finish in a few months, right? Wish us luck!

Design Inspiration

1. Melissa de la Fuente says:

Cutie PIE! ( sorry it is getting redundant) :) I LOVE it! I can't believe how much you guys have done! It is just stellar and I can NOT wait to see all of it in & decorated. It is going to be the height of luxury! :) YAY!

2. Erin, just found your post. You are so cute, and your house looks like it's going to be amazing. So excited and jealous for you!!

3. modwallsdesignernote says:

It's looking fab Erin! I love all of the natural light that you're getting in your interior spaces!

4. erin loechner says:

thank you SO much, friends! we can't wait to finish the work, move on in and get to decorating — stat! :)

5. cindy says:

girl, do you have smileitous or what? and, who wouldn't? it looks so bright and airy and the ceilings are the coolest. i really, really love those interior windows (forgot the technical term) in the first room. i hope you'll show us when you decorate it! you're almost there! xo, c

6. adriennebreaux says:

Hmm, I couldn't *quite* make out which room was going to be mine from the video. I guess my name will be on the door for the next vid!

7. erin loechner says:

i will definitely show you when i decorate it! its going to be LOVELY!

and adrienne. ha. your name is in the white, wood paneled room. ive already monogrammed the pillowcases. ;)

8. Jessica says:

Every time I see Erin on camera I wonder how long it will be til this gal is on prime time!

And your house is dreamy! I love all of those cut outs in the walls of the office and entry way!

9. erin loechner says:

Ha, thank you, sweet Jessica! :)

10. kirsey says:

The place looks amazing, the hard work has paid off! I LOVE your ceilings and can't wait to see all the continued progress…It makes our small basement remodel a lot more bareable to see your place come together!

See What We’re Pinning