We’ve been stringing you along with big reveals here and there, so Ken and I thought it was time to take you on a quickie tour of the whole house. We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us, but you will be amaaaazed at the transformation. Take a peek, and enjoy the video!

What do you think, friends? We can finish in a few months, right? Wish us luck!

Design Inspiration

1. Melissa de la Fuente says:

Cutie PIE! ( sorry it is getting redundant) :) I LOVE it! I can't believe how much you guys have done! It is just stellar and I can NOT wait to see all of it in & decorated. It is going to be the height of luxury! :) YAY!
    xoxo
    Melis

2. Erin, just found your post. You are so cute, and your house looks like it's going to be amazing. So excited and jealous for you!!

3. modwallsdesignernote says:

It's looking fab Erin! I love all of the natural light that you're getting in your interior spaces!

4. erin loechner says:

thank you SO much, friends! we can't wait to finish the work, move on in and get to decorating — stat! :)

5. cindy says:

girl, do you have smileitous or what? and, who wouldn't? it looks so bright and airy and the ceilings are the coolest. i really, really love those interior windows (forgot the technical term) in the first room. i hope you'll show us when you decorate it! you're almost there! xo, c

6. adriennebreaux says:

Hmm, I couldn't *quite* make out which room was going to be mine from the video. I guess my name will be on the door for the next vid!

7. erin loechner says:

i will definitely show you when i decorate it! its going to be LOVELY!

and adrienne. ha. your name is in the white, wood paneled room. ive already monogrammed the pillowcases. ;)

8. Jessica says:

Every time I see Erin on camera I wonder how long it will be til this gal is on prime time!

And your house is dreamy! I love all of those cut outs in the walls of the office and entry way!

9. erin loechner says:

Ha, thank you, sweet Jessica! :)

10. kirsey says:

The place looks amazing, the hard work has paid off! I LOVE your ceilings and can't wait to see all the continued progress…It makes our small basement remodel a lot more bareable to see your place come together!