Your Christmas tree is decorated with fabulous trimmings, right? So, it’s time to add holiday cheer to the rest of your home. Have you made that annual trek to the attic or basement, yet? All of my year-round decorations are on a month-long vacation in the storage closet, while glittery (and messy) decor has taken their place in preparation for Santa’s big arrival. Whether you enjoy subtle hints of the holidays or create a replica of the North Pole in your living room, here’s just the inspiration you need to add that festive feeling to your home both inside and out.

HGTV: Christmas Themes You’ll Love

HGTV: Christmas Crafts

HGTV: Christmas Wreaths

HGTV: Glowing Holiday Mantels

NicNacManiac

NapaStyle

design is mine

HGTV: Decked-Out Holiday Front Doors

HGTV: Our Favorite Christmas Decorating Ideas

HGTV: Getting Ready for Holiday Guests

design is mine

2modern

HGTV: Handmade Holiday Decorations

If you’re looking to revamp your holiday style this year, check out our ideas for front door decor, festive fireplaces and inspiring entryways at HGTV.com.

And finish your Christmas shopping early with HGTV.com’s Holiday Gift Guide, filled with presents for the health-minded and nature-loving people on your list.

1. Sandra Bartley says:

loved the "baby it's cold outside" and the first one with the oranges, especially…but they were all great and some so simple to duplicate…thank u!!!

2. Inspired and talented people are what inspire me. Thank you all, I love all the great ideas.

3. emma says:

hey i know its not about christmas but i think hgtv should host a kids design show for the summer where kids actually get to design the rooms
    i think it would be great for kids like me who draw rooms for fun to actually hve the chance to show their inner design star;)

4. Carol says:

Beautiful front door with wreath and garland drape along with lit green tree and gift packages. Just classy!

5. Marie Lowery says:

I just love all the ideas HGTV gives me for decorating my home. I have learned so much this year. Thanks a lot HGTV.

6. Drue Robinson says:

HGTV is definite one of my favorite shows. It offers great ideas, and inspires me to create and challange many wonderful projects. Thanks for what you do!

7. Judy Lloyd says:

The oranges and lemons in the first picture will have a delicious scent. An old fashioned way is to push cloves into oranges or Clementines, attach pretty ribbons with pins and hang from a ceiling fixture or doorway or just arrange in a glass bowl. Smells like Christmas!

8. HI I’m Alexander from MA.Looking forward to share my thought and views in this forum.

9. Irwin Corbit says:

Estoy seguro de que mucha gente estará de acuerdo con este trabajo. Yo diría que es un muy buen trabajo en este tema.