For the 12 days leading up to Christmas, I’m sharing with you my design wish list for Santa. (I sure hope he’s reading!) Some will be sky’s-the-limit presents that I can only fantasize about. Some are gifts I wish for others. You’ll have to check back every day to see what’s on my list.

chesterfield sofa

I dream of cozy, curled-up afternoons on a vintage Chesterfield sofa like this one from Rose and Grey. I love the timelessness of the design of this classic piece. Please, Santa?

And please share what’s on your list. The more, the merrier!

Design Inspiration

1. AlexisAnne says:

Pretty much this entire room is on my wishlist: http://cleansmartsimple.blogspot.com/2010/12/sund
    I want a living room makeover for Christmast!

2. Adrienne says:

I have been looking for just the right Chesterfield for the longest time with no luck. This one goes in my inspiration file!

3. Amy PureHome says:

This one can definitely go on my list! Love the worn in look straight away. Any appliance from Big Chill is definitely on my list. My kitchen would look amazing!

4. CplusE says:

I would love to get a new sofa as well, but I prefer a more rustic look, like this caramel-colored sectional:

Actually, I like this whole room, and the southwestern setting — maybe I need a new home in New Mexico for Christmas!

5. PFG says:

These wall murals are great aren't they? Love sunrise and then as it pushes ever so lightly out with a gentle blast of light as it does here with it's rays piercing out from behind a tree when the light was momentarily hidden behind but now exposing itself to us once again.

Some murals for me capture it well with wanting certain moments illustrated repeatedly with it's scenery pictured. Nice finish treatments on ceiling and walls here. Well blended in are these large bell shaped domed fully matched lighting overhead. Nice space to be further designed and developed with it's current surfaces presented here.

Is this the downstairs and the upstairs fireplace continued to be framed below here as it' looks to be about the right size?

6. Bornwinner says:

Is there any way to access this house beside skiing or snowsoeing???? I don't ski & neither does my husband of 53 years. We used to toboggan a lot as teenagers.
    The Chesterfield is great for cuddling up with a good book & a warm fire. Is there a fireplace? We've never seen the east coast & live in WA. (the state) by the British Columbia border. Happy new year to al,
    Bornwinner