Crossing everything off your Christmas gift list can certainly be one of the most challenging parts of the holiday season. What do you give that stylish person who has everything and wants nothing? My tried-and-true strategy is to buy them something from abroad. (Yes, they have plenty of paperweights, but do they have one from Europe? I didn’t think so.) Wow the impossible giftee in your life with something unique from the appropriately-titled Finnish design shop FinnStyle.

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird is part of a highly-prized collection by designer Oiva Toikka and the master glassblowers at iittala. Just answer this week’s question to take this little fellow home or give it to that impossible someone. Submit your answer before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 20 to be entered into the drawing.

This week’s question: What’s at the top of your wish list this holiday season?

And for last-minute gift ideas, check out HGTV’s Holiday Gift Guide.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Jayne says:

Not to sound like a suck-up, but anything from FinnStyle tops my wishlist! I love Marimekko, the fabrics and purses especially. Everything Iittala makes is so beautiful. The birds and classic candle holders especially. Other than Finnish stuff, I'm hoping Santa (or my husband) will get me some new perfume and a Wacom tablet for Christmas. :)

2. Sarah says:

Funny you should ask – the item at the top of my holiday wishlist is the 2010 annual bird by Oiva Toikka! I try to get the annual bird every year but this year's bird is more expensive than in years past- I'd LOVE to receive it as a gift!! Merry Christmas!

3. Jon says:

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird.

4. Megan says:

For a very special someone to fly like a Toikka bird from Denmark and land on my front steps on Christmas day :)

5. Liz says:

I should say a Toikka bird. But really my wish is for a sense of contentment because life is so good.

6. Anna says:

On the top of the wishlist… probably a few small items of travel or camera gear. But there's always space for the beautiful items for home close to the top of that list. :)

7. Smubba says:

I wish that all of my family members– spread far and wide– will have a peaceful and love-filled holiday season. And I wish that for all of you too!!! I would be thrilled to receive a Toikka bird too. he looks very cute.

8. Jodi says:

Well, I do have a collection of the Toikka's birds- most purchased from FinnStyle !!! I already have a healthy baby girl that came into this world too early, but is doing great so my wish list is complete!

9. Saana says:

Toikka's birds are the best and I would like nothing better than to have one of them to land on my door steps!

10. jterts says:

To have a safe and enjoyable Christmas holiday with family

• To coordinate with the classy dining space adjacent to the

• This New York couple needed to turn a portion of their

• The playful breakfast nook is packed with vibrant hues and

• This colorful family room features windows dressed with