Crossing everything off your Christmas gift list can certainly be one of the most challenging parts of the holiday season. What do you give that stylish person who has everything and wants nothing? My tried-and-true strategy is to buy them something from abroad. (Yes, they have plenty of paperweights, but do they have one from Europe? I didn’t think so.) Wow the impossible giftee in your life with something unique from the appropriately-titled Finnish design shop FinnStyle.

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird is part of a highly-prized collection by designer Oiva Toikka and the master glassblowers at iittala. Just answer this week’s question to take this little fellow home or give it to that impossible someone. Submit your answer before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 20 to be entered into the drawing.

This week’s question: What’s at the top of your wish list this holiday season?

And for last-minute gift ideas, check out HGTV’s Holiday Gift Guide.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Laurie says:

New ear buds for my MP3 player were at the top of the list but this ruby red bird just flew there. It is beautiful.

2. Sommer L. says:

I wish that when I close my eyes at night, I'll open them to… the decorations put up, the presents wrapped, and the house magically cleaned!

Merry Christmakah!

3. Making joy filled memories with the family is at the top of my list. No, you can't wrap it, but it doesn't create clutter and lasts a lifetime. Photos will be a reminder!

4. Top of my Christmas list? Nothing really, other than some time to relax and to be blessed with another year with my husband and daughter. Thanks for posting the bird, I have never heard of Finnstyle and will love looking at their website!

5. Anne Rightler says:

Top of my Christmas list is jobs for my son and son-in-law and continued health for the family.

6. Debbie says:

My wish list gets smaller every year for "stuff". I already have too much of it. So I wish for a little peace at my job, things are very tense and unhappy there right now. I also wish all those I know without jobs are able to find them this coming year. A beautiful Finnish glass bird would be ok too.

7. Brenda Gordon says:

I wish all our troops will make it home safe to spend the holidays with their families. Thanks to all that serve in the armed forceses and all that them and their families sacrifice for each and everyone in this country. Merry Christmas!! Love each one of you for all you do.

8. Carey says:

At the top of my list would be new curtains for my bedroom. We have lived in our house for 10 years, and Ive never had curtains in my room.

9. Ginny Kandrack says:

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird – Wishing is the only way I'm getting it. The price is too high for me this year to purchase it for myself :(

10. Syracruz says:

I've been dropping hints like mad for a new kitchenaid!

• Adventures in Antiquing: Trending at Spring High Point