Crossing everything off your Christmas gift list can certainly be one of the most challenging parts of the holiday season. What do you give that stylish person who has everything and wants nothing? My tried-and-true strategy is to buy them something from abroad. (Yes, they have plenty of paperweights, but do they have one from Europe? I didn’t think so.) Wow the impossible giftee in your life with something unique from the appropriately-titled Finnish design shop FinnStyle.

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird is part of a highly-prized collection by designer Oiva Toikka and the master glassblowers at iittala. Just answer this week’s question to take this little fellow home or give it to that impossible someone. Submit your answer before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 20 to be entered into the drawing.

This week’s question: What’s at the top of your wish list this holiday season?

And for last-minute gift ideas, check out HGTV’s Holiday Gift Guide.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Anna-Maria says:

My wish is for everyone to to have a safe & Blessed Christmas & New Year! Hauskka Joulua Ja Siunattua Uutta Vuotta Kaikille!!

2. hopnorth says:

The top of my Christmas wish list is new dining room chairs.

3. SweetLiz says:

At the top of my wish list is jobs for family members that are out of work and trying to make ends meet.

4. Diana says:

At the top of my wish list for this Holiday Season is to clear my mind of worry and stress about the current economic recession that we are experiencing. I'm trying to learn to meditate and clear my mind, it's not easy.
    That little red blown glass bird is beautiful and I can imagine that on my dining table as a cheerful focal point.

5. John B says:

At the top of my list – Just being with my friends and family.

6. Rachel Briggs says:

For this holiday season at the top of my list is to have a nice quiet day enjoying my children and family. Great food to share, friends and family make it the Holiday not the material gifts.

7. Anna says:

Top of my list is a last-minute vacation to somewhere warm. Come on boyfriend, read my mind! :)

8. [...] this weeks Freebie Friday from HGTV you ask? This wonderful Ruby Red Bird from FinnStyle. The perfect gift for that person [...]

9. ladysedgwick says:

At the top of my Christmas list is the granddaughter of a high school friend in NC…her name is Carli…..she has been suffering with leukemia , in the hospital, for the past three years. My wish and hope is that she will be healed and have the best Christmas ever with her loving family…..

10. Emily says:

I just want to have memories to cherish with my family!