Crossing everything off your Christmas gift list can certainly be one of the most challenging parts of the holiday season. What do you give that stylish person who has everything and wants nothing? My tried-and-true strategy is to buy them something from abroad. (Yes, they have plenty of paperweights, but do they have one from Europe? I didn’t think so.) Wow the impossible giftee in your life with something unique from the appropriately-titled Finnish design shop FinnStyle.

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird is part of a highly-prized collection by designer Oiva Toikka and the master glassblowers at iittala. Just answer this week’s question to take this little fellow home or give it to that impossible someone. Submit your answer before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 20 to be entered into the drawing.

This week’s question: What’s at the top of your wish list this holiday season?

And for last-minute gift ideas, check out HGTV’s Holiday Gift Guide.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Cathernie says:

My biggest wish this Christmas… We just found out at Thanksgiving that we're going to have a baby next year after almost 3 years of trying… so my biggest wish is a healthy baby.

I love love that red glass bird. He would look amazing on my spring dining table!

2. @adendyut says:

this is a great festive touch for my home.

3. I would LOVE to get a new oven!

4. Beatles CD, I get a new one every Christmas picked out by my Mom so it's always a surprise to what CD it'll be! (I'm hoping for Rubber Soul) However, I'd love to surprise my mom right back! My mom really loves decorating the house with unique pieces like this Finnstyle Ruby Red Bird, So I know she'd love it!

5. Diann says:

A new refrigerator… unfortunately to get the one I want requires a kitchen remodel…..

Since that is not going to happen, this bird would be almost as good!

6. elaine kontra says:

The top of my wish list is a kinect for the whole family to enjoy.

7. Katydiddle says:

My holiday wish? To complete this down-sizing move to my tiny apartment. It is very stressful having to move in winter, over the holidays, but I am thinking positive thoughts. I hope by early January I will be back to normal, having fun with my blogger friends.
    Good luck to all who want this beautiful bird. I can picture it on a window sill where the sunlight hits it. I adore my red cardinal flitting around the snow, while his green feathered mate sits quietly. I will miss them.
    Have a blessed holiday, dear friends.

8. Leonore says:

My wish is for my kids to enjoy this, the first Christmas since their parents separated, with comfort and joy!

9. pixelecho69 says:

At the top of my list are my children of course they are no. 1 and then comes the rest of my family and then friends.

10. Erin Walsh says:

I want a new brain, but barring that, I'd love an internet radio.

ewalsh40(at)gmail(dot)com