Crossing everything off your Christmas gift list can certainly be one of the most challenging parts of the holiday season. What do you give that stylish person who has everything and wants nothing? My tried-and-true strategy is to buy them something from abroad. (Yes, they have plenty of paperweights, but do they have one from Europe? I didn’t think so.) Wow the impossible giftee in your life with something unique from the appropriately-titled Finnish design shop FinnStyle.

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird is part of a highly-prized collection by designer Oiva Toikka and the master glassblowers at iittala. Just answer this week’s question to take this little fellow home or give it to that impossible someone. Submit your answer before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 20 to be entered into the drawing.

This week’s question: What’s at the top of your wish list this holiday season?

And for last-minute gift ideas, check out HGTV’s Holiday Gift Guide.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Heidi K says:

At the top of my wish list is a new pair of warm winter boots!

2. Vicki says:

I'd love anything from Finn Style! A paperweight or the ruby Red Toikka Bird would make me very happy!

3. Alexis says:

Hmmm…. well, obviously this bird. Plus, I have a stack of design books I would like to add to my collection.

4. Seija Elaiine says:

At the top of my wish list is a hope that my husband can find a new job, one that he enjoys and is good at. He is working far below what he is capable of because that's all that is out there now. I'm so proud of him, but he doesn't feel good about it.

5. Susan P. says:

An Apple iPad is at the top of my wish list.

6. Natalia says:

An entry to the Helsinki marathon in August tops my list, followed closely by a Marimekko dress (just bought one – check out my blog), and a gorgeous Toikka Ruby Red Bird please.

7. CindyP says:

Well, time with family is already planned for, so I'm hoping for safe travels and good health for all involved so our time together is unimpeded by such concerns. Also that I not worry too much about my to-do list; what gets done gets done, right?

8. bumblbee37 says:

having my husband home for Christmas is at the top of my wishlist

9. To start enjoying life more.

10. Eliza D says:

I love these for decorations year round!

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to

• This space was designed to bestow a lush, tropical