Crossing everything off your Christmas gift list can certainly be one of the most challenging parts of the holiday season. What do you give that stylish person who has everything and wants nothing? My tried-and-true strategy is to buy them something from abroad. (Yes, they have plenty of paperweights, but do they have one from Europe? I didn’t think so.) Wow the impossible giftee in your life with something unique from the appropriately-titled Finnish design shop FinnStyle.

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird is part of a highly-prized collection by designer Oiva Toikka and the master glassblowers at iittala. Just answer this week’s question to take this little fellow home or give it to that impossible someone. Submit your answer before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 20 to be entered into the drawing.

This week’s question: What’s at the top of your wish list this holiday season?

And for last-minute gift ideas, check out HGTV’s Holiday Gift Guide.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Miriam Knapp says:

Oh, what I'd give to win this. It's beauty in such a lovely simple style and would perfect in my home. It would be Merry Christmas to us.

2. Marlene Hutchison says:

Honestly, I'm just looking forward to good food, good wine and some relaxing days with my husband.

3. Julie Ann Parsons says:

A Kindle is at the top of my wishlist this year!

4. Angelle says:

Exercise equipment (yes, I'm going to use it!). Also the incredibly comfy pillows from my cruise las year.

5. Michelle says:

The top of my wish list is to be with my wonderful family and my two beautiful girls. My mother in-law is from finland and is still a finland citizen. She collects these beautiful Oiva Toikka Birds (shes has at least 10) and she would be so proud of me to follow in her foot steps as a daughter in-law and also collect them. It would go beautifully with my other finnish art pieces.

6. Roz says:

World peace…not, really!

7. Amy Danberry says:

Topping my list this year is some kind of peace within her heart for my sister who's husband passed away last month.

8. Danyele says:

My wish is just to have a nice drama free holiday with my family.

9. I love everything FinnStyle! Many years ago a teen I went to Finland for a summer and fell in love with Finnish Design! It has been a 30 year love affair. This beautiful Toikka bird is at the top of my Christmas list!

10. Judy says:

I really would like a John Deere lawn tractor.

• As seen on HGTV's Vacation House for Free...an open and