Crossing everything off your Christmas gift list can certainly be one of the most challenging parts of the holiday season. What do you give that stylish person who has everything and wants nothing? My tried-and-true strategy is to buy them something from abroad. (Yes, they have plenty of paperweights, but do they have one from Europe? I didn’t think so.) Wow the impossible giftee in your life with something unique from the appropriately-titled Finnish design shop FinnStyle.

FinnStyle’s Ruby Red Bird is part of a highly-prized collection by designer Oiva Toikka and the master glassblowers at iittala. Just answer this week’s question to take this little fellow home or give it to that impossible someone. Submit your answer before 12/11c Monday, Dec. 20 to be entered into the drawing.

This week’s question: What’s at the top of your wish list this holiday season?

And for last-minute gift ideas, check out HGTV’s Holiday Gift Guide.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Rita says:

At the top of my wishlist is that all the homeless kids at the school I volunteer at have a safe and warm place to stay during their winter break and a hot meal on Christmas. Secondly, is to get the job I did my third and final interview for yesterday, It's a beautiful glass bird. The artist is very talented.

2. AngelFabs says:

My wish is for an IPad.

3. DeneAnn says:

Well theres a beautiful Ruby Red glass bird I would love to have aside from my families health and happiness! Blessings to you all and a very Merry Christmas!

4. lynnjosephson says:

The thing I want most for Christmas is my family to be together. With one grown child in Delaware and the other in California – and us in CT, I want a wonderful 5 days with them here. They are part Finnish and part Swedish and my husband and I have always tried to bring a little of the culture to our holiday. We always make a Finnish turnip casserole, have herring, hang straw ornaments and decorate with some Scandinavian items. My mother in law began a collection of Finnish birds – sent to her by relatives. When she died the collection stopped. This sounds like a great way to remember her by continuing the collection.

5. Paula V. says:

My wish is for the economy to recover so that everyone can get back to work, pay their bills, put food on the table, and get back to a more stable and prosperous life.

6. I don't do a lot of decorative items but I love birds & red is my color pop of choice. This is gorgeous.

7. The top of my Christmas list, would be to just see my son & grandkids at Christmas…recently relocated to a new area because of husbands work. Hugs would be the best present I could ever receive!

8. Dawn says:

The top of my list is an ipad. I think it would be life-changing! Thanks… D.

9. Jackie says:

To have no more Wars. To Have the military come home safe. Peace on earth. To bring people closer together. Have all the killings and disstruction to stop. There are to many children being without parents have them all be adopted to families that can't have them. Love one another. We are all Gods children. No one is better than the rest. We are equally the same. I would love to love more. And of course would love to be in better health to do so.

10. Carol says:

My top wish is that MN gets no more snow for awhile!!! We've got plenty, thank you very much.

• If you can tie a knot, then these flowy cafe curtains will

• Transform ordinary draperies into the exact look you want

• Add an unexpected aspect to your window treatments by using

• Use your basic painting skills to add a vintage feel to