Happy New Year! Living in an apartment poses certain challenges, one of the biggest of which is keeping the clutter to a minimum. So for 2011, one of my resolutions is to find a way to become more organized.

organized closet

supershoppertoo, Flickr

The closet above has been converted into an office and organized to clear the clutter in such a pretty way. Definitely going to keep this in my inspiration file.

Is mastering the art of organization one of your 2011 goals, too? Here are 5 helpful resolution suggestions for your home from HGTV.

Design Inspiration

1. AlexisAnne says:

I love that photo, great inspiration! I have an organizing blog with lots of little tips and strategies for organizing with style in your honme. Check it out! <a href="http://www.cleansmartsimple.blogspot.com” target=”_blank”>www.cleansmartsimple.blogspot.com

2. pixelecho69 says:

This is one of my resolutions to declutter, hopefully I will stick to it all year round, I mean, I try to, I do but then half year goes by and I am just so busy that I star to accumulate thing all over the house again

3. Bonnie Oliphint says:

Will not watch Cari Cucksey. Women do not talk about themselves as "I may be just a girl" etc. She sounds like a throwback to th 1950's. Has she been living in a cultural cave?

4. gloria eren says:

Oh to be this organized only in my dreams.

I would need profesional help. This is one thing I cannot do by myself and I am quit handy. I buy products from Home depot for my craft area, office, and garage but I have yet to be organized.

5. gloria eren says:

the color coded hooks very smart for any time of year summer, beach bag, sin glasses,
    book bag, cell phone. this worka.

6. Evelyn Cofresi says:

I just love it what a great idea just what I need for my kids where can I find this, just love it.