All this snowy, cold weather in the northeast makes me wish I had a fireplace.

modern fireplace

Art Gray, Sunset

This free-standing fireplace in a Los Angeles home provides a great focal point without taking away from the fabulous views through the windows beyond it.

Design Inspiration

1. Leah Steele says:

I like the sleek and modern design of the fireplace, best of all since its freestanding it can be placed anywhere the owner desires, such as the short wall that could use a little oomph!

2. Pam says:

I would like the pros and cons of an elecgtric fireplace. I'm seriously considering purchasing an electric fireplace/media console. I have a small family room, 9 X 15 with new hardwood, paint and furniture. It's a cold space and by bringing in the fireplace I hope to create warm comfy enfironment. Love feedback on the electric fireplace.

3. pixelecho69 says:

Nice fireplace and easy to install so it say's on the description for it, and you can customize your fireplace with a mantel if you are more traditional or just simple its up to you and your pocket of course.

4. Genny says:

I NEED THIS…gosh so bad…it is a dream.

5. christine says:

very slick ;)

6. tlhall says:

Such a beautiful home. Cold compared to Texas – I've never made a snowman! As of Aug. 2010, both of my parents are buried in New Hampshire. My aunts and uncles and most of my cousins live in Mass. so I'd be more than pleased to live so close to them (Texas is a long way to visit for us or them.)