Design Happens fans love all things interior design. So, what could be more perfect for this week’s Freebie than a piece of art that matches our passion.

Florida artist Anne Harwell’s blog, Annechovie, is a must-read around the office. And her bright prints, available in the Annechovie Etsy shop, are popping up all over the web and in shelter magazines. (Even her orange chair print has made it big. Look for it over Meryl Streep’s shoulder in a scene from the movie It’s Complicated.) Anne wants a Design Happens reader to take home her Blue and White Ginger Jar print. Enter to win by answering this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 10.

This week’s question: What would you commission Anne Harwell to paint for your home? A beloved pet? A favorite piece of furniture?

Click for official rules.

1. Maryann Malone says:

I would commission her to paint a piece of furniture (bureau) to be exact to be the focal point in my daughters bedroom.

2. Jen says:

I have a collection of blue glass that I would have her paint

3. Kimberly says:

I would love to commission her to do a painting of my house so that I could hang it in my dining room.

4. Vicki says:

a magnolia branch

5. gretchen maks says:

i would love a painting of beautiful birds…

6. Diane says:

I'd love to have a painting of my labradoodle Abby.

7. Jean says:

I would love one of our beloved Golden retriever that passed away a few years ago.

8. Sandra Anderson says:

I love the ginger jar shown. Maybe a screen print, or anything, in relation to this jar. It is very
    beautiful.

9. heather says:

Oh how fun! I would say, paint my living room at christmas, with a sparkling christmas tree!
    xxoo

10. PFG says:

Ah to all the sightseeing around Stowe there is to be had
    Ah to living, my own giving and just about being very glad
    Ah to be able to go skiing & adventuring with new thrills
    Ah to go hiking and then over to the terrific cider mill
    Ah to a cider or two with a donut, but definitely with nuts
    Ah to for a great place to grill several perfect steak cuts
    Ah to the spa for a rub then later home to my hot tub
    Ah to no worries, being free and without anything to fret
    Ah to lucky me, able to enter here after getting on the internet
    Ah to have all I need in life, plus being in Stowe everyday
    Ah to all tucked in, ready for sleep in a wonderful DH chalet