Design Happens fans love all things interior design. So, what could be more perfect for this week’s Freebie than a piece of art that matches our passion.

Florida artist Anne Harwell’s blog, Annechovie, is a must-read around the office. And her bright prints, available in the Annechovie Etsy shop, are popping up all over the web and in shelter magazines. (Even her orange chair print has made it big. Look for it over Meryl Streep’s shoulder in a scene from the movie It’s Complicated.) Anne wants a Design Happens reader to take home her Blue and White Ginger Jar print. Enter to win by answering this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 10.

This week’s question: What would you commission Anne Harwell to paint for your home? A beloved pet? A favorite piece of furniture?

Click for official rules.

1. PFG says:

Love Ginger jars, love oriental themes, love just about all elegant things

2. diane1756 says:

would love a painting of my backyard chickens. They are lovely Silver Laced Wyandotte, and my favorite is named Lily.

3. Maria T says:

I love the blue and white ginger jar shown. I'd like to commission her a picture of the fantastic view of the intracoastal and beautiful houses on Pine Tree drive that I have from the terrace of my second floor apartment in Miami Beach or the picture of my daughter's ruby poodle "Rocco" or my son's english bulldog "Pachanga".

4. Barbara Larsen says:

The blue and ginger jar shown reminds me so much of my childhood. I grew up in Poland and my parents "folklore" dishes were similar in design to Ann'e work… My parents are not alive. Only sometimes in my dreams, I have a vivid picture of meals we had together in colorful plates… I would Anne to paint for my home set of dishes with eastern European motives… it would mean so much to me…

5. gr8n2ishn says:

i have a wall along a staircase that is totally blank. i would love to have hand-painted tiles or glass for an installation up the staircase wall.

6. Patty Gammel says:

Three blue and white ginger jars grace my matel so this lovly painting would fill at home in my cottage. I love cockers and over the years have had to put two down. I could never replace my precious dogs but would love to have a picture as a memory of all the wonderful times we shared.

7. Deidre Mercer says:

While I LOVE the Ginger Jar, I would truly love, love, LOVE a painting of my Grand Daughter before she totally Morphes into a teenager. I would really like documentation of her innocence and sweet beauty.
    Deidre Mercer

8. Elliesue says:

I truly like this beautiful ginger jar (most of my home is done in shades of blue and white), but would love to have a portrait of my almost 4 year old granddaughter and her baby sister (due at the beginning of April). This would make a wonderful gift for my daughter and son-in-law!

9. Amy L. says:

If I were to commission Anne Harwell to paint something for me, I would ask for a picture of my two cats, a fluffy white Persian and an orange and white Short Hair. I think her colorful and playful style would capture them well.

10. Sue Avakian says:

Love her work!!!!! Yes, my special and beloved golden retriever Rosie would make a wonderful painting over our fireplace!

• Make an All-White Room Feel Warm + Inviting

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to