Design Happens fans love all things interior design. So, what could be more perfect for this week’s Freebie than a piece of art that matches our passion.

Florida artist Anne Harwell’s blog, Annechovie, is a must-read around the office. And her bright prints, available in the Annechovie Etsy shop, are popping up all over the web and in shelter magazines. (Even her orange chair print has made it big. Look for it over Meryl Streep’s shoulder in a scene from the movie It’s Complicated.) Anne wants a Design Happens reader to take home her Blue and White Ginger Jar print. Enter to win by answering this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 10.

This week’s question: What would you commission Anne Harwell to paint for your home? A beloved pet? A favorite piece of furniture?

Click for official rules.

1. coasterkim says:

I would have her paint my collection of crackle glass. They are small and so colorful, I think it would look great!

2. quintessence says:

I adore Anne's charming work. I love everything she does but I think I would choose a vignette from my bedroom of an antique desk with accoutrements and eglomise mirror above.

3. Absolutely a portrait of our biterripoo pup (bichon/terrier/poodle) to give to my husband. He would positively flip!

4. @magbear says:

I would love her to paint a Japanese-inspired nature scape of the sea ala those beautiful silk screen prints. Heavy in deep reds, golds, and greens.

5. Nancy Reid says:

I would commission her to paint a picture of the beautiful canal view out our back door with
    all the native Florida fauna and varied bird life. The ducks steaming by in the water, the egrets and great herons. Then I could bring the outdoors right into my home!

6. Emily Allender says:

I love this print, so I was thinking how nice it would be to have a print of some of my handpainted pottery from Mexico. I'm sure Anne would love the bright colors and busy designs of my peices!

7. I would have her paint a picture of my beloved Simon, my 17 year old tabby cat, who won't be with me much longer.

8. lisa * says:

My Umbrella Cockatoo Angel!

9. jean says:

The hand carved antique chair my grandfather brought from Scotland, when he immigrated.

10. Scout says:

I would have her paint the home we raised our family in. It was built in 1917 and holds a ton of memories for our family!

• Textured Panel Nightstand Makeover - HGTV Handmade