I wish you could see the cheek-to-cheek grin I’m sporting right now. The source of my immense elation appropriately comes from design blogger extraordinaire Joy D. Cho, of the blog Oh Joy!, who has launched a delicious new wallpaper line to accompany her stationary and accessories. Joy’s three patterns, including “Petal Pusher” pictured below, are available through Hygge & West, bi-coastal purveyors of simple, chic style.

Hygge & West wants to give you your choice of a roll from Joy’s new wallpaper line to outfit your home. (Be sure to also check out “Lovely Leaves” and “A Stone’s Throw Away”.) All you need to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 17th to be entered.

This week’s question: What’s your favorite way to use wallpaper or what room do you like to use wallpaper in best?

Click for official rules.

1. I like wallpaper in the dining room. There are so many fun patterns to brighten up a otherwise dull dining room.

2. alwaysing4him says:

I LOVE to use wallpaper in drawers of a room, bathroom or even linen closet shelves. Its a nice pop of whimsy and color amidst the dull drum chores we do. Mixing the patterns can even be fun in a room with many!

3. I would use wallpaper on headboards, on the back of a book shelf or on the back of a re-purpose dresser, as an accent to a smaller wall…

4. Karen says:

I really like wallpaper in a bathroom. It breaks all of the cold hardness of of tile and the fixtures.

5. donna says:

I love the impact of a bold pattern on one wall in a room, even the ceiling! Any room in my house is apt to get wallpapered!

6. Melanie says:

I love it in the entryway or just on one wall as an accent – dining room or living area. This wallpaper is amazing!!

7. lisa says:

I enjoy using colorful, modern graphic wallpaper as a surprise background to framed photos and personal art. On a more traditional note, the featured wall paper would be stunning in my foyer.

8. Bridget says:

When we redid our bungalow's dining room from 70's garish to modern subdued, we applied a tone-on-tone wallpaper to the six picture panels. Then, we hung window dressing from sublte striped store-bought panels to which I added a fabric border in a slightly larger pattern than the wall paper but with the same colors. For the tablecloth and runner, I mixed a graphic pattern in the same soft beige-gold tones. Finally, I took scraps of the wallpaper and fabrics, mixed them into collages, and framed them. We didn't spend a whole lot, but the look is warm and inviting. Try it!

9. Mary Sia says:

The Dining room, because I tend to go with simple, clean design for table setting, and it creates a point of pleasant tension and interest.

10. Amy says:

I've never used wallpaper but am intrigued by some of the new contemporary designs. I think "A Stone's Throw Away" would look amazing in my entryway.

• As seen on HGTV's Vacation House for Free...an open and