I wish you could see the cheek-to-cheek grin I’m sporting right now. The source of my immense elation appropriately comes from design blogger extraordinaire Joy D. Cho, of the blog Oh Joy!, who has launched a delicious new wallpaper line to accompany her stationary and accessories. Joy’s three patterns, including “Petal Pusher” pictured below, are available through Hygge & West, bi-coastal purveyors of simple, chic style.

Hygge & West wants to give you your choice of a roll from Joy’s new wallpaper line to outfit your home. (Be sure to also check out “Lovely Leaves” and “A Stone’s Throw Away”.) All you need to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 17th to be entered.

This week’s question: What’s your favorite way to use wallpaper or what room do you like to use wallpaper in best?

Click for official rules.

1. I love wallpaper in foyers, stairwells and hallways. They are a great way to cozy up the space. My staiwell is sort of dark and sad :) and would really benefit from some wallpaper!

2. Yvonne in WA says:

If I find a really cool pattern ~ I like to put on giant bulletin boards as a backdrop. I also like to use in my dining room ~ makes is easy to change the room up a little.

3. Ginger says:

I have never used wallpaper. It always scared me, but I have seen such beautiful designs that I am looking forward to trying some in our bedroom and possibly powder room. The wallpaper featured is stunning.

4. rebecca pye says:

i like to use wallpaper on the backs of book cases.

5. Amy H. says:

I used a gorgeous embossed wallpaper in my bathroom to cover up the terrible mess the previous homeowner left. This wallpaper would look great in my bedroom!

6. Joan says:

I like wallpaper on an accent wall. It dances against the other wall colors, but adds new detail and dimension.

7. rob says:

I like wallpaper on the wall of a dining room opposite the window(s). I feel like it helps bring the dinner outside, or the outside in…or something like that. I also think less is more sometimes with wallpaper, wallpapering one wall of a room makes it an accent wall and can set the mood for a room.

8. natalie says:

There are so many different ways that wallpaper can be used whether you are framing a piece as artwork or lining an entire half bathroom to add visual interest. I have a wonderfully angled wall in my bedroom that screams for a piece of wallpaper!

9. Tracey says:

The colors are right for my home – a pop on one wall and matting for pictures located on the adjacent wall! A fun, "pick-meup" project for the winter. I also like the new textured wallpapers which may be painted if your so inclined!

10. Amanda Purkey says:

I like to use wallpaper on a large accent wall, to not overwhelm the room.

• 1920s bungalow restoration as seen on Rehab Addict with