I wish you could see the cheek-to-cheek grin I’m sporting right now. The source of my immense elation appropriately comes from design blogger extraordinaire Joy D. Cho, of the blog Oh Joy!, who has launched a delicious new wallpaper line to accompany her stationary and accessories. Joy’s three patterns, including “Petal Pusher” pictured below, are available through Hygge & West, bi-coastal purveyors of simple, chic style.

Hygge & West wants to give you your choice of a roll from Joy’s new wallpaper line to outfit your home. (Be sure to also check out “Lovely Leaves” and “A Stone’s Throw Away”.) All you need to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 17th to be entered.

This week’s question: What’s your favorite way to use wallpaper or what room do you like to use wallpaper in best?

Click for official rules.

1. Courtney says:

I've actually never used wallpaper, but plan to in the future. We're trying to sell our house, so I'm holding off on any home improvement projects till we get settled in our future home.

2. kperroni says:

I love to use wallpaper as an accent wall. I think it is a great way to tie together the whole room and add a bit of color. I am looking to do my living room wall next month.

3. cutesydq says:

Wallpaper is awesome! I like to use it as more of an accent than for everything. For example, I think that wallpaper would be best for one accent wall or to cover some shelves, or something of the like. I think bedrooms are the best for it!

4. Earth Girl says:

I have a very subtle wallpaper of falling leaves in my den, which is nature themed. I'd like to try something bolder as an accent, perhaps in my hallway.

5. Brittany says:

I would use a very graphic wallpaper on an accent wall in my living room. I LOVE this wallpaper. It's so much better than the little flowers we had in my kitchen growing up.

6. Rachel says:

In the bathroom! Its a small enough space to put up something really bold and make an impact when the rest of your space is relatively neutral. I'm a big fan of fun bathrooms!

7. Linda says:

I like to use wallpaper on one side of a wall to help create a focal point, interest and texture. It also adds pattern to the room, the wallpaper "Stones throw away" that is featured is a prime example.

8. Marsha says:

I like to frame wallpaper and hang it as art. It is creative, inexpessive and if you're a person whose taste changes constantly, its not permanent and interchangeable. Depending on the wallpaper and frame, you creation can formal, informal, minimalist, etc. and it be displayed in any room of the house, from family rooms, to nurseries, to mancaves. There's a style out there for everyone.

9. Sheila8383 says:

I like to use wallpaper in the bedroom. I also use wallpaper to cover boxes and to use inside frames.

10. aimee says:

I love using it on the back of shelves or a book case. It's a great way to use a pop of color in an otherwise neutral setting.

• As seen on the HGTV & DIY Network series, Rehab Addict.

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past