I wish you could see the cheek-to-cheek grin I’m sporting right now. The source of my immense elation appropriately comes from design blogger extraordinaire Joy D. Cho, of the blog Oh Joy!, who has launched a delicious new wallpaper line to accompany her stationary and accessories. Joy’s three patterns, including “Petal Pusher” pictured below, are available through Hygge & West, bi-coastal purveyors of simple, chic style.

Hygge & West wants to give you your choice of a roll from Joy’s new wallpaper line to outfit your home. (Be sure to also check out “Lovely Leaves” and “A Stone’s Throw Away”.) All you need to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 17th to be entered.

This week’s question: What’s your favorite way to use wallpaper or what room do you like to use wallpaper in best?

Click for official rules.

1. hhung1 says:

My favorite way to use wall paper is to prepare it as if it going on the wall and wrap my little brother, Der, in it. He's cuter when he's more "wall" like.

2. Waneta says:

I would love this wall paper on the wall that my bed is on. It would also look awesome in my dining room. I have always loved wall paper and am very happy that it is making a comeback. Thank you Joy D. Cho.
    Oh Joy!

3. Jessie says:

I haven't been able to decorate much because we've been moving a lot. Now we're settled and Im looking for ideas. Wallpaper would be great! Especially the one in the picture above. :)

4. Rebecca says:

I've removed a LOT of wallpaper but I've never used any before….. But I'm wanting to change that! I saw an awesome idea for covering an old piece of furniture in wallpaper. I'm all about re-purposing old things and I'm excited to try this way of doing that!

5. SydneyNK says:

If you have any kind of recessed walls like a little nook or a bay window it is fun to use a bold wall paper there. It draws the eye to an area that might otherwise be lost. and since you notice it more, maybe you use it more!

6. Judy says:

I don't have any wallpaper in my home but would like to put some up in my foyer.

7. Tracy says:

I love the bold designs on these wallpapers, I think I would like to use it in my powder room or possibly in my guest bedroom.

8. Sheila says:

I love the look of wallpaper behind bookcases. I also use it on open shelving in my kitchen in a pattern that matches my drapery. I especially like a classic print like damask or paisley in the dining room, to add charm and glamour or tranquility. I consider wallpaper as an expression of one's personality so anything goes if done tastefully.

9. Amber says:

I grew up with a mother who did professional wall papering so I was always around wallpaper. She used it, in a good way, in most rooms. I haven't had the chance to use it yet in my adult life because we move so often due to the military. This summer is our last move before he retires and I am looking forward to adding some excitement to my walls in my " forever" home! Can't wait to see my bedroom or dining room with some awesome wallpaper.

10. Emily says:

I love to use wallpaper as an accent behind bookcases or in-between shelves in a hutch or similar furniture piece. It just adds some color and personality to have a great wallpaper behind books or dishes.

• Halloween party guests will love these tasty nibbles that

• Concentric rings of colored sugar give dense, chocolatey

• Bring kids down off their Halloween sugar high with one of

• Who knew creamy mini cheeses, olives and a little food