Cold winter days are the perfect excuse to stay indoors and enjoy time at home. And what could be better than staying cozy in warm winter bedding that adds a pop of color and a hint of texture to your bedroom decor.

John Robshaw Indigo Turban Bedding

It’s the perfect season for layering on linens, your favorite quilt and loads of pillows to create warmth in the bedroom.

West Elm Spring Floral Duvet

Bold prints that hint of spring bring a room to life. I love the mix of indigo, gray and mustard yellow in this floral print.

John Robshaw Tripoli Bedding

Mix and match global prints in a simple color palette for a clean and modern look.

Crate & Barrel Marimekko Ruutukaava Bed Linens

Or go urban eclectic with this Marimekko bedding that highlights a graphic cityscape. A print like this is all you’ll need to make a statement in the bedroom.

Design Inspiration

1. sharnshar says:

I would love any one of these choices! I've been wishin' and hopin' and dreamin' EVERY SINGLE DAY! May the force be with me (and my poor body) that the dream home could be mine. Oh my! All most too much excitement!

2. These are beautiful bedding selections, I really love the selection from John Robshaw. I've also been really impressed with what west elm has been selling for the past few months, especially their organic line.

3. dee hardy says:

I love all the designs!!! GREAT JOB

4. dee hardy says:

I'm looking forward to moving in this one for a vacation home!!!

5. CplusE says:

What beautiful beds! It was a funny coincidence that when I was looking at this blog, there was an ad for Garnet Hill bedding in the side bar. I love their Happy Hounds duvet cover and sham (made even more fun when combined with their Dot to Dot sheets):

So many great choices — how does one decide?

6. ~kate~ says:

I have a question for designers…I am looking to decorate my bedroom. I am going to make a wingback headboard for my room…simple in shape and a nice airy color. Any ideas on how i can decorate around such a strong piece of furniture?

7. pixelecho69 says:

All of these choices are good but I think for winter you need something a little bit more darker I would love to have one in purple with gold accent's .