The Boundary Hotel bathroom tiles provide a “view” not often experienced while showering.

cityscape bath tiles

British designer Dominic Crinson creates ceramics and wall coverings with a fresh and unexpected perspective. His collections include cityscapes like the one above, as well as other stunning graphics.  Have you ever considered a permanent mural in your home?

Design Inspiration

1. David Kitchenham says:

They look absolutely stunning. I think they would suite any bathroom. I would like to see them as a backdrop to a new roll top bath. <a href="http://(http://www.kingsbathroom.co.uk)” target=”_blank”>(http://www.kingsbathroom.co.uk)

2. RIRISH says:

Love the shower idea..no walls!!The mural does open up the bathroom.Interesting.

3. pixelecho69 says:

Why not, maybe, ok but I still want to see more choices how about a relaxing forest picture that mixed with the shower water sounds and the hot mist it could almost give you a spa feeling right.

4. Cathi Fiala says:

This is really interesting and I do like your idea pixelecho69. We have, I'll bet the smallest 3/4 bath that has ever been constructed. The house was built in the 70's and we've managed to update and up grade most of it, but both bathroom are tiny, tiny, tiny and the master if positively miniscule. I haven't got the slightest clue how to update and upgrade it that will still afford the maximun amount of storage. The mural idea is certainly something to think about. I'm interested in a lot of light, sizable mirrors, glass block, subway tile in shower or something equally gorgeous. Any ideas from all you bloggers???

5. LAUREN says:

Does anyone know how to get this look at home? I have found some websites on how to make your own mural wallpaper- but how do you get it to stick to tile and possibly make it waterproof?? Please help!

6. Aaliyah says:

Hey….Interesting blog discussing about tiles. I think this tiles fitted in every bathroom and gives amazing look. I like the complete tile bathroom idea. Thanks a lot. Keep sharing.
    Aqua Mix

7. roseainsworth says:

True in UK tile companies have great value items as I know as a designer of a tile supply UK company we do our best for every costumers, I also write about tiles and interior sense.