Remember when I shared this bathroom inspiration board? Things are finally starting to look just as I planned. As of today, our master bathroom looks like this:

She’s pretty, yes? Ken has been hard at work laying our 360Flooring tile (with radiant floor heating), grouting, finishing the sauna, prepping trim and gearing up for the big plumbing finale: toilet, sink and shower.

And while he’s been toiling away for weeks, we’ve still got quite a bit of work left. Here’s our to do list, complete inspiration board, so you can envision what I’m thinking!

1. Build an affordable, custom closet solution for Ken’s clothes. My closet will be in the adjoining master bedroom space, so this one is 100% his. Ken still can’t believe it.

2. Build/purchase a custom dresser for linens, towels and more. I like bathrooms to feel cozy and integrated with the rest of the home, so I typically use nontraditional bathroom furniture such as table lamps, rugs and credenzas. On my wish list? This Blu Dot Drift Console from The Century House will complement the cedar in our sauna perfectly.

3. Find a non-bathroom rug. Again, I’m a fan of mixing up furnishings, so I’m looking for a sheepskin rug to warm up the space underneath the dresser. I’d love to have a plush rug underfoot (in addition to a traditional shower mat in the wetter areas.) Sheepskin will introduce our bedroom scheme in this adjacent bath.

4. Plumbing, plumbing, plumbing! Of course, every bathroom needs its staple: the toilet. Excited to get this installed, plumbed and ready for take-off!

5. Install our floating sink. We’ve chosen the Purist Wading Pool floating sink from Kohler to mount to this wall because space is limited, and I’m so excited to see how it turns out. Keep your fingers crossed!

I’ll leave you with one more pictures of that gorgeous floor tile. Didn’t Ken do a great job?

Our master bathroom is coming together. In the next few weeks, I’ll share with you our newly-carpeted master bedroom (complete with our decorated bed!), offer you a sneak peek at the HUGE kitchen reveal and introduce you to a few of our favorite statement lighting pieces we can’t wait to install.

See you next Wednesday!

Design Inspiration

1. Design4life says:

Check out this Do it Yourself Site!

2. sharnshar says:

Is this a dream? Oh wait, I'm awake…I can win this one, right? Would love to, it's going to be lovely. Yes, Ken, you did a great job on the tile floor! Shar

3. Bowmanave says:

Thanks for the update! It's looking good!

4. CplusE says:

I absolutely love that console, Erin — would you choose the cherry or walnut finish? Your new bathroom is coming along great — hope you get to enjoy it soon!

5. Looked back at and loved the inspiration. Check out this post on stylish white baths – how to.
    Can't wait to see next steps on your's Erin.

6. When you're done building this house, will you sell it to me? Ha! I love everything. :)

7. Purple Sky says:

They found your only bright lightning but if he must have scream which they must be a buddy. My only blog is the collection that he reads a lot around this lives. You have to create funny patches! Storm.

8. Jose Bevels says:

this really is amazing, free swtor cartel coins with virtually no struggle

9. To use a chamois, simply wet it down, ring it
    out, and wipe it gently across your painted surfaces.

There are four evils that you meet each time you take to the road and each can negatively impact
    the outward structure of your vehicle. Only certified and well
    trained experts and repair technicians who have years of experience
    of performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul can understand
    the condition of your car.