The always delectable Crabtree & Evelyn has a secret to share with Design Happens readers. Their new Citron, Honey & Coriander body care collection comes out this week and ten of you get to be among the first to try it. A botanical blend of thyme, rosemary, eucalyptus, tea tree and willow bark is paired with the refreshing scent of fresh-squeezed lemon, honey and coriander in this soothing and luxurious line. And as always, the packaging is so pretty! Perfect for the master bathroom and guest bath.

Ten readers will take home a Citron Skin Indulging Body Soufflé and a Citron Skin Smoothing Body Scrub for simply answering this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 24.

This week’s question: Do you trade out everyday products for special soaps and lotions when you have overnight guests?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Kim says:

"thyme, rosemary, eucalyptus, tea tree and willow bark is paired with the refreshing scent of fresh-squeezed lemon, honey and coriander " Wow, what a great combination…never thought of putting coriander in there! I will have to try that!

2. Yodalis says:

We have a guest stash at home, haha. We certainly trade out everyday products when we have guests! Thanks for the giveaway!

3. alexis says:

I've never gotten to try C&E in real life, but their pictures look amazing!

4. YUMMommy says:

The only guests I have are family members & we are not funny about using the same soap. I feel like if I use the best then my guests should too when they stay over.

5. Anna says:

It actually depends on who the guests are! Friends of my sons that are guys-no-girls yes!

6. Maura says:

I usually trade off to a special soap and lotion, towels, etc. in the guest bathroom whenever guests come over.I want them to have the best and be comfortable!

7. Ashley P says:

Absolutely. I love the smell of a fresh scent, and hope my guests do as well!

8. Kristen says:

I try to always put out special toiletries for guests as I want to feel special. I also have personalized disposable hand towels that add a nice touch to the room and help to keep things sanitary.

9. Lisa says:

I make sure I have brand new soaps, lotions, shampoos, etc. and I do sometimes have a basket with an array of travel size toiletries if they need them. I think it helps the guests feel comfortable and at home.

10. Robin says:

Love the crabtree products!! No, my guest bath always has lovely guest-friendly products!