The always delectable Crabtree & Evelyn has a secret to share with Design Happens readers. Their new Citron, Honey & Coriander body care collection comes out this week and ten of you get to be among the first to try it. A botanical blend of thyme, rosemary, eucalyptus, tea tree and willow bark is paired with the refreshing scent of fresh-squeezed lemon, honey and coriander in this soothing and luxurious line. And as always, the packaging is so pretty! Perfect for the master bathroom and guest bath.

Ten readers will take home a Citron Skin Indulging Body Soufflé and a Citron Skin Smoothing Body Scrub for simply answering this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, January 24.

This week’s question: Do you trade out everyday products for special soaps and lotions when you have overnight guests?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Snow B. says:

I'll always put out nice fresh soaps for guests who visit. Sometimes it makes for a nice conversation topic if the soap or bathproduct has an unusual shape or a nice scent!!

2. Regina says:

I don't really trade out, but I did notice it was used more when guests were over. I also have a roommate now…so I think I use it more now. So umm yeah.

3. Katie C. says:

Yes, I do swap out my everyday soaps/lotions/shampoos in the guest bathrooms for overnight guests. I want them to feel comfortable when staying with us, plus it makes the bath feel a tad bit more luxurious.

4. NJJ says:

I wouldn't mind using special soaps and lotions But, no, alot of my friends & family have allergies so they prefer to use what the soap & lotions they brought with them :)

5. emilie18 says:

I try to refresh the products when there are guests, but they definitely use the same things I do.

6. pixelecho69 says:

Oh yes ! I do that not only do I prepare the best lotions and soap but also I like to have fresh towels and clean Rugs on the floor and nice scents for the wall.
    just a little something to make them feel a little bit more special.

7. Linda from Lancaster says:

Yes! I set out a little basket with a special array of soaps, shampoos, conditions, creams, etc for my guests. I usually match them with towels and wash cloths in a larger basket and place the larger basket on the bed so they can take it into the bathroom with them. Fresh flowers in both the bathroom and guest room finish off the special touch to make them feel welcome in my home.

8. heymissvirginia says:

I use all the special soaps and lotions on a daily basis. I do put out new items for them to use so they feel comfortable.

9. stephanie says:

Honestly, yes. But I like to keep the good stuff in my bathroom because I know I appreciate it!

10. suba says:

Yes, for guests I do put out special things, but, I also do the sdame for myself as I love lotions, hand made soaps etc.