I know Valentine’s Day is still three weeks away, but if you’re good with the icing bag, you might need a little bit of time to plan to make this.

valentine cookie box

I Am Baker made the intricately designed crossword puzzle and its clues on cookies while the box is fondant-covered pound cake. What a sweet give to give! Be warned, if you head over to her site, you might drool on your keyboard.

1. CplusE says:

I did not even know that was a cake until I read the description! After viewing the site I am now seriously craving coconut cake. I really appreciated the tip about freezing the cake layers to lock in moisture and make the cake easier to frost. Thanks for this link!

2. TidyMom says:

Amanda is SO incredibly talented!!!! I LOVE this!!

3. Cookbook Queen says:

What an amazing cake!! And it comes with cookies…what could be better? Amanda is soooo talented and her blog is addictive!!

4. Wenderly says:

Now who wouldn't just *swoon* after opening up this little lovely on Valentine's Day? I mean seriously! It's fabulous and so is Amanda!

5. naomi says:

Um, yeah, I loving this and plan on making one for my husband. And Amanda is one of my favorite bloggers-incredibly talented and just the nicest person.

6. Absolutely adore all of Amanda's creations!

7. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Grand Homes, Chane Realty. Chane Realty said: Daily Delight: Valentine’s Box: I know Valentine’s Day is still three weeks away, but if you’re good with the ic… http://bit.ly/f7TAYy [...]

8. Lucy Lean says:

This is genius – love Amanda's whimsical creativity

9. pixelecho69 says:

I think I spend about an hour just drooling on her website wow and wow again I have to try something ! those chocolates on a spoon ! or maybe the coconut cake yum yum.

10. susan says:

I love Amanda and I love this box of treats! She's a genius!