I spent the final day of Maison & Objet exploring the latest in home accessories. From mirrors, to lighting to cuckoo clocks, accessories at the show were modern and refined, with a bit of quirkiness to keep things interesting. Here are some of the most beautiful pieces I spotted while in Paris.

Back Nature

These modern clocks from Italian design house Diamantini & Domeniconi are works of art.

Riccio Violet

Plex Orange

Exploring a range of styles including nature-inspired elements, Baroque, and craft elements, these pieces keep time beautifully.

My Brothers Mirror

Skitsch has elegant pieces that I would love to add to my collection of accessories. The My Brothers Mirror would be perfect over my fireplace.

Midas Champagne Glass

For a dinner party the Midas Champagne Glass adds an elegant touch.

Cardboard Vase

And I love this Cardboard Vase in gold and gray.

Kate L

Finally, I could not get enough of all of the incredible lighting. Pieces from Pulpo represented the most creative lighting I’ve seen in some time. The range included some innovative floor lamps and pendants.

Fat Lace

Chilip Chat

I hope you have enjoyed all of the beauty from Maison & Objet in Paris. I loved sharing with you the latest in design for 2011.

Read all of my Maison & Objet posts here

1. pixelecho69 says:

I enjoyed everything you showed us thank you, all though I am not there it felt as if I was because you showed us so many interesting things and talked to us about them it was very exciting, have a safe trip home.

2. pixelecho69 says:

the Midas Champagne Glass is so elegant and simple at the same time and the Carboard Vase in gold and gray is so amazing.

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by HGTV Decorating, Delina Osmond. Delina Osmond said: Design Happens » Archive » Maison & Objet: Modern Home Accessories: I spent the final day of Maison & Objet expl… http://bit.ly/fRZZji [...]

4. Jamie Herzlinger says:

Yet! I am soo excited for you to show all the highlights to those of us that missed the show!
    I love your taste and can't wait to go through all the photos!
    Thanks so much!
    Have a great weekend!
    Jamie Herzlinger

5. Vanessa Thompson says:

I have been in Maison and I really like all the barnds that were exposing. The ones I would like to noticed are Boca do Lobo and Christipher Guy

6. Guardian Basement says:

I like this, it really stands out as art and design. Guardian Basement Waterproofing, installing state of the art basement waterproofing systems that completely and permanently stop foundation water leaks. give us a call at (410)-265-8888 or visit our website at <a href="http://www.guardiandry.com” target=”_blank”>www.guardiandry.com

7. stonehouselove says:

That's it…i'm going next year. My fave is the white mirror.

8. I can laser cut tubes to make custom lamp shades like that…. you could have your bird on a lamp…

9. SixNationsShirts says:

I just love these innovative creations. I would love to have those gorgeous vases and mirrors. They're all my favorites. Six Nations Rugby Shirts

10. enriraser says: