Nothing says “I Love You” for Valentine’s Day like surprising your sweetie. Take a page from Casanova’s book and decorate your bedroom, bathroom and a romantic dinner table for two with rose petals. We’ve got an order of 6,000 fresh rose petals from farm-direct florist, FiftyFlowers.com to make all of your Valentine’s Day dreams come true.

Fresh Rose Petals

One winner will receive an order of 6,000 Fresh Rose Petals in mixed colors, so answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, Jan. 31 to be entered into the drawing. We’ll ship it out ASAP, so you can create a romantic chamber worthy of the world’s greatest lover himself. The petals will stay fresh for up to 6 weeks when refrigerated.

This week’s question: Are you a DIY, handmade cupid or are your Valentine’s Days always store-bought perfection?

Click for official rules.

Special thanks to Brittany Hodgins Photography for capturing these images.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Cliff says:

Yes. I am.

2. chichichobits says:

Definitely I'm more of a DIY hands on type of a person. If you're creative enough you can actually make your own flowers hopefully I won't have to do it this year. If I were picked I would give these flowers to my mom who takes in problematic foster kids. It would be a great surprise <3 it.

3. Melissa says:

I've always been a DIY. I've even passed along the tradition to my five year old daughter who finds it fun to make her valentine cards on her own for her friends and add her own personal touch. Also, as a first grade teacher I always have my students create their own valentine for their parents or grandparents.

4. DIY and store bought. The kids love to get flowers or balloons at school to make them feel special. It also is fun to make valentines, a special dinner and have a nice day as a family!

5. Chelsea M says:

I love making cupcakes and cookies for Valentines day. DIY for sure. It's a small way to let others know you're thinking about them, but it means a lot more when it's hand made

6. kilhara says:

I use a combo of store bought elements with a DIY finish.

7. Cherylanndeel says:

I love to do a little DYI and store bought especially great sweets from our local candy store. Yummy! It's a special time to let the one you love really know it. I would love to have roses all over the bed and bedroom and some strawberries covered in choc. for him, after all he is the love of my life! If he is really good maybe some bubbley!

8. Tammy says:

Im a DIYer! ESP on Valentines Day, Im more traditional and so many store bought products look so fabricated. I believe in cut out hearts, doilies, stamps and red, pink and white.
    I also love making treats for my kids and my hubby, He's a Chocoholic, so this year its heart shaped buckeyes :)

9. DIY dinner, desert and gifts. I will buy some fun stuff to add to it all.

10. tw20082 says:

DIY definitely! I don't remember the last time I bought a card. My mom, sister, and I are all DIY divas, so I'm sure my mom's influence had something to do with it. I have fun doing it and I love that it really means a lot to the people receiving my gifts and cards. My fiance says the only problem is that he can never out-do me. :)