Growing up, I recall many borderline-offensive kitchens and/or dining rooms covered in cheap, nausea-inducing wallpaper. Perhaps that’s why my generation, kids who went to high school in the mid-1990’s, consider decorating with wallcovering so despicable. Well, it’s time to SNAP OUT OF IT [Cher slaps Nicolas]! There’s only so much one can do with eggshell enamel until the need for texture, sheen and pattern come into play.

For interior designers, wallcovering hasn’t really ever gone out of style. Sure, to the general public, it may have disappeared for 15 years; however, any high-end designer home created in the past decade is certain to have a few rooms sporting a variety of options from grasscloth to toile. If you’re borderline-interested in the possibility of wallpaper for your own home, here’s a few options sure to get your design mojo flowing. Now, as far as wallpaper BORDERS are concerned, let’s just go ahead and completely erase those from history. The world will be a better place.

Graham & Brown www.grahambrown.com
Hands down, the best source for wallpaper online. The UK-based company offers collections from huge designers such as Kelly Hoppen, Amy Butler and Barbara Hulanicki. Sure, their products are amazing; however, their prices will leave your jaw on the floor too.

“Fountain” by Amy Butler

Hicks by Kelly Hoppen
 Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen’s Helsinki

“Countess” in Charcoal/Plum
 Hula by Barbara Hulanicki

Paper My Walls www.papermywalls.com
If you’re looking for grasscloth, Paper My Walls offers great colors and textures at low to medium price-points. Their greens, browns and tans tend to be the richest and look the most high-end.

Asian Splendor in Tan on Black

Decorator Grasscloth in Green

Wallpaper Collective www.wallpapercollective.com
Wallpaper Collective has an incredible selection of playful, vintage prints ideal for kids’ rooms, midcentury-modern homes and bachelor pads. Price-points are upper-medium to high; the wallpapers are artisanal, ranging from mom-and-pop shops to designer lines including Aimee Wilder and Marimekko. My personal favorites are “Robots” and “Analog Nights,” two wallpapers I’m determined to try in a bachelor pad and kids’ room.

Squirrels in Latte
  La Cage in Midnight on White Mylar

Large Pencil in Bone

Analog Nights in Fudgsicle

If your girl loves robots as much as your boy does, you’re in luck. Robots comes in two color ways: red and classic.

Jonathan Adler www.jonathanadler.com
If you’re up for high-end retro, Jonathan Adler is the way to go. Overall, Adler has the most colorful and happy selection out there.

Bamboo in green

Greek Key

Syrie in Blue & Silver

1. 4 oz aqueon says:

fantastic points altogether, you just received a logo new reader.
    What would you suggest about your post that you simply made a few days in the past?
    Any positive?

2. girls take says:

What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I’m hoping to give a contribution & assist other customers like its aided
    me. Great job.

3. made online says:

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your
    web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a
    appropriate deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided
    brilliant transparent concept

4. virginized says:

Hi there!
    Really does anybody contain the similar difficulties as i carry out?
    Could not seem to ever again please our companion inside
    the master bedroom. Following getting a few youngsters I have missing the particular baby-belly excess fat but I can’t seem to re-tighten my vagina.
    I have to continually accomplish other pursuits for making your ex satisfied inside the sleeping quarters since penile sex not
    excites your pet. Aid! I’ve started off considering merchandise
    as well as solutions to correct this kind of, can everyone advise an excellent 1?

Many thanks!

5. Hi there, its good piece of writing regarding media print, we
    all understand media is a great source of information.

6. This might be an promotional offer, but it’s a good deal as that’s the
    price you will be paying for life time membership package.

in this article i will tell you the best ways to get
    unlimited downloads of content that includes books articles news, comics and novels.
    You can learn and find the same info on forums or other
    websites for free.

7. Excellent way of describing, and pleasant article to get information regarding my presentation subject
    matter, which i am going to convey in school.

8. great agency says:

Hi there friends, pleasant piece of writing and pleasant urging commented here,

I am truly enjoying by these.

9. Morey Hall says:

Thanks for recommending the site. I get my wallpaper from a different site which I can't remember right now. I will be posting a link when it comes to mind! In the meantime, visit my music YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdrtEenG3f8Vdef