This week, Dan Faires upcycles old books by turning them into a one-of-kind lamp.

Table Lamp

Get the step-by-step instructions, and check back next Monday for another DanMade project.

1. Kappagirl says:

I want one of everything Dan has made. So unique and really all conversation pieces! Can't wait to see more, keep it coming!!!!!

2. Karla says:

I love the DanMade shows; If he were on television I would definitely watch…

3. Rebecca says:

Awesome & Unique ~ Simplified Beauty. That's why I Love DanMade !

4. Taylor says:

I seriously love everything I have seen on Danmade so far. Each project is very fresh; just what HGTV needs to spice things up a bit and change the pace a little. I want Dan to come over to my house and help me with this project too! lol

5. Bethany says:

Wow! Love this show but I'm having trouble paying attention to the instructions because Dan is SO gorgeous. Someone get him his own show. I could stare at his face for an hour each week no prob.

6. Tess Hopkins says:

Great stuff on Danmade. HGTV really needed to get back to these easy and attainable projects that the everyday homeowner can do on their own. I also like that what he's showing us isn't mainstream at all; it's more indie and underground. I feel like these are the projects I'm always digging around for on blogs and I'm glad to see HGTV giving this guy the spotlight to show off some true style that isn't just mimicking every other designer out there.

7. Promotional Keyrings says:

Superb lamp. It looks very nice and best to share with us. You can get same lamp from handy craft shops. I ordered the same lamp from the on-line shopping site, I really like it, looks very best.
    Promotional Keyrings

8. naomig says:

This is gorgeous. I'll admit it hurts me just a little bit because I dearly love books. However, it's beautiful enough that I might manage to do it anyway. Thanks for the awesome ideas Dan! I love every one so far.

9. custom umbrellas says:

The table lamp looks very beautiful and interesting design. It created with the attractive colours. Also same as a wall colour, it is unique and different from the other lamps, I never seen this types of lamp anywhere.
    custom umbrellas