In honor of New York Fashion Week, which kicked off today, Pantone announced its Fashion Color Report for Fall 2011.

Pantone 2011 Fall Color Report

Honeysuckle, the 2011 Color of the Year, makes an appearance, along with rich tones like Deep Teal and Coffee Liqueur. I’m loving the bright pops of color — Phlox, Emberglow — with the warm neutrals. This is a palette I can live with! But what about you?

Ever wondered how Pantone picks its colors? Check out NPR’s story: Color Fashion Trends

Design Inspiration

1. @decor8ts says:

Fall fashion colors are out….lookin' good!

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by HGTV Decorating and Alexi Panos, kelleywalters. kelleywalters said: Pantone's colors for Fall 2011. Loving them! http://ow.ly/3U5dS [...]

3. sally says:

loving the colors!

4. Bowmanave says:

I love all of these colors!!
    Color Collective´s last blog ..

5. Amy PureHome says:

Love all these colors – nice mix of bold and bright along with some non-boring neutrals!

• HGTV_Kelley says:

They picked good neutrals, didn't they? I love Orchid Crush and Quarry — they'd be great with a bright orange or red.

6. DenverGlamGal says:

Phlox? It's Barney Purple! Yuck!
    None of these colors seem particularly alluring. Better luck next year!

7. onecalmmom says:

Nice palette. I can envision a lot of great things with these colors.

8. Holifeild says:

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually something which I feel I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely large for me. I’m having a look forward to your next post, I’ll try to get the dangle of it!

9. Bulk SMS says:

I just reached this wonderful site not long ago. I ended up being actually captured with the piece involving resources you have got here. Big thumbs up to make such superb blog site!